Tournament NU Auth V Non-Auth (FREE FOR ALL!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NV considering the sheer amount of non-auth compared to auth, how are the teams going to picked. Should we have like a non-auth draft (I hate to admit it but there are a couple of non-auths that HAVE to make it on the team for this tour to be either interesting or remotely fair) to match the number of auth, or is it a first come first serve situation.e

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
NV considering the sheer amount of non-auth compared to auth, how are the teams going to picked. Should we have like a non-auth draft (I hate to admit it but there are a couple of non-auths that HAVE to make it on the team for this tour to be either interesting or remotely fair) to match the number of auth, or is it a first come first serve situation.e
Basically the point of this tournament is to have an "uphill battle" for the auth. what will happen is each round, the auth will be randomly paired with a non-auth and if the non-auth win then the auth is eliminated and vice versa. So the point is to have a ton more non-auth than auth. And if auth wins, then it shows the sheer force of how well auth can play and same goes for non-auth. When it comes down to matching though, Disjunction said he would help as I want the pairing to be random, :)

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Are we starting soon? Its Friday night and I have no girl friend because I'm socially awkward. I need this
This will start next Wednesday, i.e. one week from the OP because I wanna get as many non-auth as possible, lol.

Smogon is a dating site.
So true

Silver just come to Cali and I can hook you up ;)
my boy metaphysical the catfish in action.
This would explain all the johning he does for Matchmaking. Too busy catfishing <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)