Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a short question:
If you use PowerSaves or similar devices just for cloning purposes, that's not considered illegal for battling and trading purposes, right?

Just a short question:
If you use PowerSaves or similar devices just for cloning purposes, that's not considered illegal for battling and trading purposes, right?
Cloning with Powersaves or something like that is considered okay by Smogon standards, yes.

In urgent need of a cloner to clone 2 pokemon. Need O+1 copy of each.
'Scuse me good sir, I can do you the favor. Just to let you know, though, I'm new here and I will use a powersave for cloning purposes. If you don't trust me that's perfectly fine and kind of expected. I'm really just trying to lend a helping hand.

I've made a pun. Kill me.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a nidoran m with its hidden ability. I can take care of nature, ev, and Iv but if someone could trade me the Pokemon it would be greatly appreciated

Seems things have been a little quiet for me since my return from hiatus.

So, I injected the Japanese movie Hoopa wondercard into my Y cartridge and started a new SR project.

Got an Adamant Hoopa with a spread of 31/31/26/31/28/31 yesterday evening.

Keep or Toss?

Seems things have been a little quiet for me since my return from hiatus.

So, I injected the Japanese movie Hoopa wondercard into my Y cartridge and started a new SR project.

Got an Adamant Hoopa with a spread of 31/31/26/31/28/31 yesterday evening.

Keep or Toss?
I would say keep for personal use, toss for trade.

Is anyone available to clone one of my pokemon quickly? You can keep a copy if you want, it is a shiny espeon with a choice scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)