Ubers Ubers Summer Seasonal Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I scheduled to play today but that's not gonna happen. My mom was admitted into the hospital just a few minutes ago and I cannot play because of that. Giving my opponent the win because I don't have any time to play, even with an extension because I'll be moving into my college dorm in two days. Gl with the rest of the tour.

I scheduled to play today but that's not gonna happen. My mom was admitted into the hospital just a few minutes ago and I cannot play because of that. Giving my opponent the win because I don't have any time to play, even with an extension because I'll be moving into my college dorm in two days. Gl with the rest of the tour.
Sorry for your mother.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
My opponent could not play any day of the week except Sunday which is a busy day for me. We may not be able to get this done.

My opponent has posted a room he is frequently on, however I have not once seen him there. I don't know any other way of contacting him, so my battles are not, and probably will not be, completed.
C'mon man, don't lie, you asked in the channel if anonymous was online and told you he wasn't, 1:30 later anonymous came and you fought. My nick is thunder n' blazes on Showdown. do you remember me?

Last edited:
EG Anonymous TheHungrySage

One of you is lying about whether this match was completed or not. I am warning you right now that if one of you is lying about this and doesn't fess up in 24 hours, the person caught lying will be infracted.

It is mandatory to save replays for this specific reason. Anonymous, PLEASE show replays of your matches with him if you're not lying.

• To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.)

...it does seem like there are a ton of witnesses although you guys are probably his friends. TheHungrySage, if you are lying, take advantage of your grace period and admit it because I'll be contacting TD's tomorrow evening. Be warned: they are dangerous and are going to bring the

upload_2015-8-22_23-53-51.png

He didn't save it 'cause he didn't want ppl to see his replays, his opp taked advantage of that ...
Nigga nobody cares about EG Anonymous replays. Nobody relevant cares enough to go check his replays and if he is just using 2 teams for the whole tournament and is that afraid people will scout lmao. I'm supporting TheHungrySage here, even if EG people are my friends because saving replays is in the rules and EG Anonynous didn't post 1 replay since the tour started.
To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded.

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Nigga nobody cares about EG Anonymous replays. Nobody relevant cares enough to go check his replays and if he is just using 2 teams for the whole tournament and is that afraid people will scout lmao. I'm supporting TheHungrySage here, even if EG people are my friends because saving replays is in the rules and EG Anonynous didn't post 1 replay since the tour started.
^this, if you can't be bothered to read and follow the rules how do you expect others to?

on the flip side though, rofl it's obvious who's lying here and they should stop being a galactic douchebag...

• To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.)
...it does seem like there are a ton of witnesses although you guys are probably his friends. TheHungrySage, if you are lying, take advantage of your grace period and admit it because I'll be contacting TD's tomorrow evening. Be warned: they are dangerous and are going to bring the

View attachment 48352
was lying, sorry for being a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)