Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another request for a 5 IV nicknameable poke.

Female | Relaxed | Water Absorb | (Earth Power is nice but not required)

CMT for a Hidden Power poke to trade for it.

Last edited:
Luxury looks nice also dive looks nice (CMT for either of those as well)
Thanks Chesty.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I've got a problem in my thread. Every time I save once I finish editing my post, some of the the spoilers/quotes break into multiple ones.
It's been happening ever since I've done my first thread here in smogon, and I've been unable to use them properly on my threads. @_@
It's becoming a huge problem for me, since I've got a lot of pokemon to add. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask though.

Thanks Chesty.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I've got a problem in my thread. Every time I save once I finish editing my post, some of the the spoilers/quotes break into multiple ones.
It's been happening ever since I've done my first thread here in smogon, and I've been unable to use them properly on my threads. @_@
It's becoming a huge problem for me, since I've got a lot of pokemon to add. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask though.
I have that problem occasionally I like to remove all my tags then and start again from scratch. If that doesn't work make sure the font and stuff is the same and try to keep the spoilers as close to the text as possible I guess. I'm sure someone else will go into more specifics but that's what I do and it works most of the time.

a 5iv NN tympole? does it need to be shiny? can it be a seismitoad? vm me if youd like to discuss, i might be able to help
Opps, sorry. For some reason the text didn't transfer over when I copy'd and pasted it.

Female | Relaxed | Water Absorb | (Earth Power is nice but not required)

I can catch you one for free. Which ball would you like?

Edit: Reposting my wants list for anyone.
honedge in luxury ball
quiet
31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 0

froakie in luxury ball
naive
protean
31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31

whismur in dream ball
modest/timid
scrappy
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
I could take on the Whismur!

If I change the time on my 3DS, are all Legendaries unavailable for 24h? Even if my save file is right in front of one? Even if the Legend is not time-based?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)