The LC Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Activity, I've always been available and have given times to schedule but my opp didn't care too much and gave one single generic answer (all the communication that happened is on his VM wall). In case the match doesn't get done before deadline, act.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
lost in two, game 1 was a clear win for him game 2 came to sucker punch mindgames last turn and he won that because I didn't know sprout learned sucker punch

gg!

DW melon. It's not easy beating somebody and their army of ghosts
normally I wouldnt bother but this is a special occasion. anyway youre really funny and all, however everyone in the hotel room will testify that I played entirely on my own and on several occasions told those yelling suggestions to fuck off, sometimes even going so far as to purposely make a move other than the one being shouted at me despite it possibly being worse. "I have honor in the art of pokemon battling" - the 5-2 first time vgcer circa 11 pm 23/8/15

tldr stfu lol

normally I wouldnt bother but this is a special occasion. anyway youre really funny and all, however everyone in the hotel room will testify that I played entirely on my own and on several occasions told those yelling suggestions to fuck off, sometimes even going so far as to purposely make a move other than the one being shouted at me despite it possibly being worse. "I have honor in the art of pokemon battling" - the 5-2 first time vgcer circa 11 pm 23/8/15

tldr stfu lol

adding to this, as someone who was there spectating i can attest that the people in the room were a bigger detriment to concentration and Good Pokemon than the typical smogtours chat during any given game, not an advantage

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
posting here as a security net to fall back on.

ToF missed our scheduled time today, and I'm very busy tomorrow and the day after getting emergency first aid certification, which leaves us with 3 days to get the game done. If we do, that's great - if not, activity.

we didn't really have a scheduled time (as the vm's show) - i got a tournament game done earlier today and was on for the entire day doing this ladder challenge shit. i'm on now and we can play too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)