Project RU Teambuilding Factory (Moved to new thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello ! I had put a request to a team containing M-Steelix + AV Meloetta , but got no response. Is it possible i might still get the team? Meloetta can be changed to non AV, Just a preferance. I find these two pokemon good in the tier, but dont have a team that supports them right how i want it, so yeah
Silverwhiteblue

Gurdurr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

Fletchinder
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Def / 28 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 140 HP / 252 SpA / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Roar

Poliwrath @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Circle Throw
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald

Meloetta @ Choice Specs/life orb/colbur berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

Idea was to use something that get's stoped by fairies + fletchinder, since all of fletchinder checks aren't appreciating a burn, and a free switch into most fighting checks will get you a willo on whatever comes in.
I kinda just filled the rest of the slots with checks to stuff, flygon is like the only good hazard removal mon other than hitmonlee, poliwrath is a great utility check to a lot of high tier threats and it pairs well with mega steelix, which has the same role, kinda, added specs/life orb melo since i felt like the team needed a solid wallbreaker/stallbreaker and melo tends to get free switches on most stuff that threatens gurdurr, much like fletchinder.
Team is a little vulnerable to opposing meloetta but i honestly don't know what to do about it, lol
Hope you like it :D

Last edited:

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm trying to get into the RU tier so could someone make a Banette-Mega team with spikes support?
Will do this one as well since nobody is doing it, it seens.
Edtiting this post later
Ok so, i can't, i'll wont put up a team that i know is really bad and i can't build something that is good enough to be delivered with mega banette, i tried though D:

Last edited:
Requesting a balance team around nasty plot houndoom (if it's possible)

gerbil.jpg

Houndoom @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Water]

Feel free to change anything on him :)

hey Yagura whats up mate. I know that i passed you a former variant of your request privately, but i ended up working on a better build, explanations below ;]

z (Rotom-Fan) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Air Slash
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

w (Accelgor) @ Insect Plate / Choice Specs
Ability: Sticky Hold
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Sludge Bomb
- Spikes / Energy Ball
- Focus Blast

a (Escavalier) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 232 HP / 168 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Drill Run / Knock Off

m (Seismitoad) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 84 SpD / 144 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Toxic

e (Houndoom) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch

l (Hitmonlee) @ Normal Gem
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Fake Out

So considering the request was a team centred around offensive all-out-attacker accelgor, a teammate that i could consistently rely on to break walls is highly required. In the former version i made use of Nasty Plot + Lovely Kiss Jynx, which yet being a fairly consistent wallbreaker has zero synergy shared with Accelgor, pretty annoying against most common offensive teams. Its when i started giving interest in Rotom-Fan that i thought about doing a remake of this team which im up with rn. Even though the set im currently using is a defensive spread, the mon itself is really stellar as for its double-typing, defensively and offensively, and moreso considering will-o-wisp, pain split and its good natural bulk since its a Rotom. Its able to more than reliably check most Accelgor checks such as Acrokiller, all the offensive steel-type tanks of the tier, including Durant, Escavalier, and thanks to will o wisp will effectively bait Mega-Steelix and Bronzong. This also counters all the fights of the tier, as they resist bug buzz and most of them has resonable special defense bulk to take on coverage hits. Next up we have Escavalier that is pretty helpful at managing powerful balance breakers while providing me a solid wincon against opposing ones, i decided to not use the standard RestTalk set, but instead a SD+3 Attacks Lum Berry, having the same efficiency as a bulky water-slayer, but without forcibly autolosing to taunters, able to make use of alternative moves such as Drill Run or Knock Off, being a huge dent once boosted especially on Megalix, Qwilfish and obviously Jellicent. pretty underrated set since the only checks able to oneshot it are no switchins. Seismitoad joined the team as my main stealth rocker pivot, handling a bunch of threats that threaten the initial core, mostly electrics and Emboar. One of the two filling mons is mixed Houndoom considering my huge weakness to life orb Delphox at this point, Sigilyph (rotom kinda checks this though) and eventually Jellicent, all three overall well handled by pursuit, leaving again accelgor's bug buzz clean easier. However, Hitmonlee the last one, sorta looks like a glue mon' to get rid of hazards but this actually is not about it. As you may noticed this team is *excessively* weak to rain and, despite having accelgor, has poor speed control, which led me to use the rare fake out+Unburden set, one of the few rain checks heavy offense has, able to get through a ludicolokabutopsomastar, rain-boosted aqua jet from kabutops being a roll in lee's favour. Nevertheless this might also serve a lot for a potential outhandled Scrafty or who knows, a quiver dance hp fire Venomoth, and overall effectively prevents the team from getting ripped by any kind of cleaner.

hope you enjoyed the team!!

Last edited:
hey Yagura whats up mate. I know that i passed you a former variant of your request privately, but i ended up working on a better build, explanations below ;]

z (Rotom-Fan) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Air Slash
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

w (Accelgor) @ Insect Plate / Choice Specs
Ability: Sticky Hold
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Sludge Bomb
- Spikes / Energy Ball
- Focus Blast

a (Escavalier) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 232 HP / 168 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Drill Run / Knock Off

m (Seismitoad) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 84 SpD / 144 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Toxic

e (Houndoom) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch

l (Hitmonlee) @ Normal Gem
Ability: Unburden
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Fake Out

So considering the request was a team centred around offensive all-out-attacker accelgor, a teammate that i could consistently rely on to break walls is highly required. In the former version i made use of Nasty Plot + Lovely Kiss Jynx, which yet being a fairly consistent wallbreaker has zero synergy shared with Accelgor, pretty annoying against most common offensive teams. Its when i started giving interest in Rotom-Fan that i thought about doing a remake of this team which im up with rn. Even though the set im currently using is a defensive spread, the mon itself is really stellar as for its double-typing, defensively and offensively, and moreso considering will-o-wisp, pain split and its good natural bulk since its a Rotom. Its able to more than reliably check most Accelgor checks such as Acrokiller, all the offensive steel-type tanks of the tier, including Durant, Escavalier, and thanks to will o wisp will effectively bait Mega-Steelix and Bronzong. This also counters all the fights of the tier, as they resist bug buzz and most of them has resonable special defense bulk to take on coverage hits. Next up we have Escavalier that is pretty helpful at managing powerful balance breakers while providing me a solid wincon against opposing ones, i decided to not use the standard RestTalk set, but instead a SD+3 Attacks Lum Berry, having the same efficiency as a bulky water-slayer, but without forcibly autolosing to taunters, able to make use of alternative moves such as Drill Run or Knock Off, being a huge dent once boosted especially on Megalix, Qwilfish and obviously Jellicent. pretty underrated set since the only checks able to oneshot it are no switchins. Seismitoad joined the team as my main stealth rocker pivot, handling a bunch of threats that threaten the initial core, mostly electrics and Emboar. One of the two filling mons is mixed Houndoom considering my huge weakness to life orb Delphox at this point, Sigilyph (rotom kinda checks this though) and eventually Jellicent, all three overall well handled by pursuit, leaving again accelgor's bug buzz clean easier. However, Hitmonlee the last one, sorta looks like a glue mon' to get rid of hazards but this actually is not about it. As you may noticed this team is *excessively* weak to rain and, despite having accelgor, has poor speed control, which led me to use the rare fake out+Unburden set, one of the few rain checks heavy offense has, able to get through a ludicolokabutopsomastar, rain-boosted aqua jet from kabutops being a roll in lee's favour. Nevertheless this might also serve a lot for a potential outhandled Scrafty or who knows, a quiver dance hp fire Venomoth, and overall effectively prevents the team from getting ripped by any kind of cleaner.

hope you enjoyed the team!!
zwamel *-*

Thanks man solid build, I'm totally trying that out now <3

If i request my team to built around magneton, would it be easier for you guys if i give you a core with magneton in it to be built around instead?

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
If i request my team to built around magneton, would it be easier for you guys if i give you a core with magneton in it to be built around instead?
pretty much both works, but the first option of posting it itself allows for more flexibility in team building, while the second option of posting it in a core allows the builder to have a sense of direction as to where you want the team to head towards.

and sorry guys that I haven't really been committing to building teams as much as desired, tests recently and just some other in real life stuff hinders me a lot, should ideally be getting back into the groove of doing as such

np gorex :). So Yeah i was thinking maybe an eviolite magneton with max spa and speed with analytic. The Moves being: t-bolt, volt switch, flash cannon, and hp grass. But If you feel anything in the set should be changed to make it more viable, feel free to do so, because as long as the final product is ready for competitive ru battles, then im a happy camper :)

np gorex :). So Yeah i was thinking maybe an eviolite magneton with max spa and speed with analytic. The Moves being: t-bolt, volt switch, flash cannon, and hp grass. But If you feel anything in the set should be changed to make it more viable, feel free to do so, because as long as the final product is ready for competitive ru battles, then im a happy camper :)
Max speed and analytic do not go together

Not trying to be needy, but is anyone going to make a Mega Banette team with spikes support? Y'all are busy people so idc if it takes a long time, I just want to make sure you all didn't forget it.

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting a balence team with Assault Vest Eelektross.. pretty please...

Gorechomp

The harsh truth (Eelektross) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Maybe tomorrow (Fletchinder)
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp

Shi-ki (Kabutops) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Proof (Seismitoad) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Knock Off

Dankou (Durant) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- Baton Pass

Tina (Meloetta) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam

Hello, i think eelektross is pretty cool but i'm running leftovers on it since i think passive recovery is nice(change it if you want). So i wanted to base the team around eelektross + scarf baton pass durant, since you wanted to use eelektross and durant is pretty cool, they form a nice voltturn core together. Added seismitoed for rocks simply because its always a choice between:Seismitoad/Steelix/Rhyperior/Mesprit, out of those 4, toad fits best.
Next i needed something for hazard removal, something for offense, and a main win condition. Kabutops fits nicely with seimitoad and durant synergy-wise and i wanted something that's not flygon because i'm sick of looking at it +, there is too much rock weak stuff that you're supposed to check so i wanted to get rid of opposing rocks while keeping my own, i put a lum berry on it as it helps with spinning against jellicent and mega banette, as well as catching a few venomoths by surprise. Was looking a little weak to fighting types and grass types so i got fletchinder as a win con versus fast teams, calm mind meloetta as a win con versus more deffensive teams.
Sorry if i'm not to in-depth with this i really dont feel like writing right now, went 19-5 w this while testing so it probably doesnt suck. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

Gorechomp

The harsh truth (Eelektross) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Maybe tomorrow (Fletchinder)
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp

Shi-ki (Kabutops) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Proof (Seismitoad) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Knock Off

Dankou (Durant) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- Baton Pass

Tina (Meloetta) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam

Hello, i think eelektross is pretty cool but i'm running leftovers on it since i think passive recovery is nice(change it if you want). So i wanted to base the team around eelektross + scarf baton pass durant, since you wanted to use eelektross and durant is pretty cool, they form a nice voltturn core together. Added seismitoed for rocks simply because its always a choice between:Seismitoad/Steelix/Rhyperior/Mesprit, out of those 4, toad fits best.
Next i needed something for hazard removal, something for offense, and a main win condition. Kabutops fits nicely with seimitoad and durant synergy-wise and i wanted something that's not flygon because i'm sick of looking at it +, there is too much rock weak stuff that you're supposed to check so i wanted to get rid of opposing rocks while keeping my own, i put a lum berry on it as it helps with spinning against jellicent and mega banette, as well as catching a few venomoths by surprise. Was looking a little weak to fighting types and grass types so i got fletchinder as a win con versus fast teams, calm mind meloetta as a win con versus more deffensive teams.
Sorry if i'm not to in-depth with this i really dont feel like writing right now, went 19-5 w this while testing so it probably doesnt suck. Hope you enjoy.
Thank you so much bro!

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Going to request a team build around Offensive CM Meloetta, which I have fallen in love with after some failed attempts at building with her.

Meloetta @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hyper Voice / Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast

I wanna see an balanced RU team based around CB Tyrantum and Scarf Flygon pls.

Sets:
Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Superpower

Can I get a team built around Hone Claws Durant?

Durant @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Superpower

Thanks!

I would like to repuest a volt turn team with life orb jolteon + scarfed braviary + spikes mega glalie (or any other hazard staker/suicide lead). A request like this one was posted early on in the thread but it is outdated now so yh. Sorry but i am unable to copy the sets into this post. Sorry if that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)