ASBuddies Finals!

Yay!

~ASBuddies Tournament!~

Congrats to our finalists, and better luck next time to everyone else! The finals will be really weird, because second-order advantage is a big deal in smaller format doubles like 4v4. So, to remedy this, the finals will be two simultaneous-ish matches, with a tie being decided by hp totals. Whoever wins gets Cresselia and Darkrai, whoever loses gets masterballs!

woah holy shit theres a third place prize
that match will be regular coinflip like all the other ones because i dont have refs srry if that underwhelms anyone

Battle Rules:
B3P2+B3P2 vs. B3P2+B3P2 Tag Team Doubles
DQ=4 Days, 2 Months per battle
Items=OK
Switch=OK
Abilities=All
Megas=1 per team
Chills/Recovers=5/2
Subs=3
Arena=ASB arena

Grand Finals: Team Bacon (Tavok + Matezoide) vs Team DeadFrost (Frosty + Deadfox081)
Battle 1 (with Team Bacon sending out first) will be reffed by myself (BUT PLS I NEED A SUBREF ASAP BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW I CANT REF)
Battle 2 (with Team Deadfrost sending out first) will be reffed by myself (BUT PLS I NEED A SUBREF ASAP BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW I CANT REF)

Bronze Match: Team Eleetvator (Elevator Music + Leethoof) vs Team TBD (Solid Goid + P2X7) will be reffed by Gale Wing Srock

Frosty deadfox081 tavok Matezoide S0L1D G0LD P2X7 Elevator Music

yaaay dq will be stricter

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, time to separate the men from the children!

And we are obviously the men, since we are much older 9.9

Anyway, best of luck, tavok and matezoide. Let's finish this tourney well.

Frosty

=_=
I suppose now is as good as a time as any to say this:

I spoke to deadfox081 (post here to confirm it pls) and we will have the Master Ball. This means iirc that Matezoide and tavok can get Darkrai and Cresselia.

Although I will wait until prizes are given by Mr. Host before we actually claim anything.

I suppose now is as good as a time as any to say this:

I spoke to deadfox081 (post here to confirm it pls) and we will have the Master Ball. This means iirc that Matezoide and tavok can get Darkrai and Cresselia.

Although I will wait until prizes are given by Mr. Host before we actually claim anything.
Confirming that we are taking the Master Ball. Enjoy your legends Mate and tavok, you guys earned them.
Wth what did you guys smoke .-.

Congratulations to users deadfox081 and Frosty ! Team DeadFrost has found victory over Team Bacon in the ASBuddies finals! However, they are big dumdums and are choosing to take master balls instead of Cresselia and Darkrai, which are without a doubt the best legends in ASB! So users Matezoide and tavok may claim a Cresselia or Darkrai. Yay, good job everyone!

also frosty do i get uc

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
If you do, you get:

Start Date: 27th October, 2014
End Date: 23rd November, 2015
Day Total: 392

60*((4*75+14)/392) = 48 UC

this is based on gmt±0:00

That said, yay this tournament finally reached its conclusion!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)