All Gens Ruins of Alph Premier League 2: Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
[logo on the way]

Im the manager of the Pacifidlog Typhloons. If you want to be part of the winning team, head over to #Typhloons for a test battle :]

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Tiers: RBY OU / ADV OU
Bio: I'm italian and I play RBY, should be enough (but seriously though, I'm decent at adapting to new tiers if needed and I know my shit in RBY while being decent at ADV)
Inactivity: None

Tiers: BW OU / DPP OU / RBY OU, i can adv and gsc only if needed
Bio: that doesnt actually matter
Inactivity: I won't be able to play during european nights in the weekdays due to work (for september)

Last edited:
Tiers: DPP OU
Bio: Played DPP for a long time. I was also good at RBY, but haven't had much experience with the latest updates to it. Other than that, I can play that too. Time is PT/UTC-8
Inactivity: Finally am able to play again, but will have to go around work schedule (some morning shifts, some evening shifts). Will mostly be able to play at late night.

Last edited:
Tiers: GSC OU
Bio: Beat-break ancient mariner
Inactivity: Daytimes (central) will be busy for me for the next 2 months but not impossible.

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU
Bio: if u need a backup with plenty of teams to test with im ur guy
Inactivity: None

(dog)

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
Tiers: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU
Bio: i have experience in all the tiers, strongest being DPP, weakest being ADV and can team build
Inactivity: I'll be on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)