Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just got hit with the "The sava data could not be accessed" error for my White 2 about 15 minutes ago. I have a 0% chance of Dream Radar RNGing the HA Genies after I just bought the app.

So, I'm here looking for a Timid HP Ice HA Landorus and Naive HP Ice HA Thundurus. I don't know if the Pokemon on my trade thread are worth either of those Pokemon, but if anyone has these untouched please CMT. You can take as many as you'd like.

'_'

Last edited:
So, I just got hit with the "The sava data could not be accessed" error for my White 2 about 15 minutes ago. I have a 0% chance of Dream Radar RNGing the HA Genies after I just bought the app.

So, I'm here looking for a Timid HP Ice HA Landorus and Naive HP Ice HA Thundurus. I don't know if the Pokemon on my trade thread are worth either of those Pokemon, but if anyone has these untouched please CMT. You can take as many as you'd like.

'_'
These arnt totally uncommon and a quick search would lead to to appropriate threads which contain these Pokemon. Anyway, to help you out, off the top of my head I know Thomaz might have them

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hoopa (Timid) | 31 / 22 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keep or Toss? I'm a bit on the fence with this one.

Edit: Kept for my personal use.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Imo 5iv spreads should be flawless...I mean, eventually someone is gonna get a flawless one but for now it would have some value
After some thinking I guess I'll keep it, but only for my personal use though; I'll only openly trade whatever good #flawlessorbust result I find in this Hoopa hunt.

I'm looking for a flawless Careful Prankster Sableye and a flawless Bold Rotom.

I can offer any of the Unova starters with Hidden Ability.

can anyone trade me a chimchar with iron fist ?, ill trade ho-oh fc is 4399 - 1113 - 7908 .

its difficult to catch some pokemon already,BUT it also has to be in A specific poke ball ?,dang ... .

ok im Done , can some one please trade me a chimchar with iron fist ability ?,ill trade ho-oh lvl 50 :) .

sorry still need ho-oh to catch entei raikou and suicune sorry,but ill trade a hitmonchan with iron fist ability for chimchar with iron fist ability Please .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jio

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
can anyone trade me a chimchar with iron fist ?, ill trade ho-oh fc is 4399 - 1113 - 7908 .

its difficult to catch some pokemon already,BUT it also has to be in A specific poke ball ?,dang ... .

ok im Done , can some one please trade me a chimchar with iron fist ability ?,ill trade ho-oh lvl 50 :) .

sorry still need ho-oh to catch entei raikou and suicune sorry,but ill trade a hitmonchan with iron fist ability for chimchar with iron fist ability Please .
Cool it with the spam. You can edit your post by clicking the Edit link underneath your first post.

First time poster, long time lurker. I'm looking for a pokemon of the timburr line with the hidden ability iron fist. I'm also looking for a poke with zero speed iv to breed for a trick room team. If you have either of these items please let me know. Perfectly fine if they're the same pokemon.

To trade I have a timid female ralts lvl 1 with synchronize 31/x/31/31/31/31
A timid male froakie named bonefrog with protean 31/x/31/31/31/31
A few spitback honedges, shellos and dratinis as well that I need to sort through.
All bred in oras. All with normal pokeballs.

Thank you for your time.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
First time poster, long time lurker. I'm looking for a pokemon of the timburr line with the hidden ability iron fist. I'm also looking for a poke with zero speed iv to breed for a trick room team. If you have either of these items please let me know. Perfectly fine if they're the same pokemon.

To trade I have a timid female ralts lvl 1 with synchronize 31/x/31/31/31/31
A timid male froakie named bonefrog with protean 31/x/31/31/31/31
A few spitback honedges, shellos and dratinis as well that I need to sort through.
All bred in oras. All with normal pokeballs.

Thank you for your time.

you should check out the ditto giveaway that the user "most" has. you can find his thread by searching "most" and scrolling to the bottom of the page. hes got flawless TR dittos!

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Are their there any Gen III-IV Tutors that Deoxys would care to have?

/me throw Dark Ray

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)