The UU Open IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting activity win.
My opponent didn't response my VM for a week and not answered me a time for schedule the match. ._.

requesting activity win,

my opponent is banned, i have contacted sam about this to get a sub (and also posted in the thread) but i got no response so..

I seemed to have missed my opponent for the second time. However , I was online both times we agreed too....it looks like me and Timeless are going to have to ask for an extension.

Edit: Beat Timeless 2-0, gg

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the best time for me and my opponent to play due to travel/time zones. I am asking for an extension so we can get it done by tomorrow

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
We're currently at 1-1 atm, something came up so we couldnt get the last match done at the moment and i have to leave now, but since we can get this done easily normally the last game should be played asap

we agreed to play on weekend and I was on all day at IRC and smogtours and no signal off my opp, even yesterday, If we dont get to play,activity
said I was available at around 3, you did not reply and were not on smogtours. you replied seven hours later. also made no effort to find me on saturday. coincidentally, you also made this post literally about 10 minutes after I responded to you and was very clearly online. I can play all day today, but if you wanna keep ducking me go ahead, that's your prerogative.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
just a heads up since I'm going to be busy at midnight EST tonight round 3 probably won't be posted until tomorrow afternoon

my opp Adversary schedule to play today, he said he was "free all day" and I'm waiting for about 5 hours...
i contacted from first day, saying i was available pretty much everyday, he never told me his timezone but said he was busy and could only play today on deadline
well ill keep online for the next hours but if we dont get to play activity post

opp missed schedule. ive been online all day in smogon and sim, tried some contact but he didnt show up.
requesting activity win.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Activity:

Pat Labor vs Shogarth

Sand Castle vs Leftiez

malinowski vs Adversary

bowlii- vs blarajan

Shuckleking87 vs Shoot

praj.pran vs CSYukki'

karki tho vs DennisEG

d0nut vs Scotti

starsweater vs bugzinator

Coin Flips:

njnp vs Nova

teal6 vs Sleepless

Extensions:

Chameleon vs Scythe.

Cicada vs Agammemnom

Najo vs GiantWhirlpool

Brazilian Army vs The Hitman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)