Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a serious allegation doesn't seem very humorous.
lol. The allegation of what D-Rose isn't funny at all, but the fact that this is most likely a bogous story made up by her looking for money and fame. I highly doubt D-Rose did such a thing when he tore his ACL in 2013 and ran over to her apartment with it. Also, how is your friend going to help you escape D-Rose but then leave you in your apartment. LOL. D-Rose also has a child, as well as having no reason to rape because he can go into club and pick up anyone w/o trying. He also went to China, in order to introduce his new signature shoe at the time. lmao.

edit: to add on to that, how do you remember only 'flashes' of the moment. there is so many flaws. lol.

edit 2; they didn't even call police too after they escaped d-rose. LOL. this woman is really dumbb. i don't care if you feel ashamed or embarrassed. if i'm getting chased or locked out, and i manage to escape, i'm calling the police lol..

Last edited:
Extremely serious allegations, but:

Rose and the woman dated from 2011 until July 2013. In May 2013, according to the lawsuit, the woman said she traveled to Chicago with Rose and that they went to dinner with a friend “at his house after the game he played in ended.”

Rose, however, missed the entire the 2012-13 season with an injury and, consequently, did not play in May.

These are my attempts at some sort of predictions:
NBA West Playoff Seeding
1. San Antonio Spurs
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Los Angeles Clippers
4. Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Houston Rockets
6. Memphis Grizzlies
7. Dallas Mavericks
8. New Orleans Pelicans
NBA East Playoff Seeding
1. Cleveland Cavaliers
2.Chicago Bulls
3. Toronto Raptors
4. Washington Wizards
5. Indiana Pacers
6. Boston Celtics
7. Atlanta Hawks
8. Miami Heat
MVP: Anthony Davis

Will update with other predictions when I'm not tired and can actually think

These are my attempts at some sort of predictions:
NBA West Playoff Seeding
1. San Antonio Spurs
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Los Angeles Clippers
4. Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Houston Rockets
6. Memphis Grizzlies
7. Dallas Mavericks
8. New Orleans Pelicans
NBA East Playoff Seeding
1. Cleveland Cavaliers
2.Chicago Bulls
3. Toronto Raptors
4. Washington Wizards
5. Indiana Pacers
6. Boston Celtics
7. Atlanta Hawks
8. Miami Heat
MVP: Anthony Davis

Will update with other predictions when I'm not tired and can actually think
agreed with most things except I believe Miami should be a little a higher. honestly, i don't believe the mavs will make it this year and that either the suns / blazers will take 8th seed instead

edit; raptors seeding should be move down imo

I don't think the blazers have much of a chance to do well this season. they got a true F in the offseason and actually had the 7th best record in the west last time

1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Thunder
4. Rockets
5. Clippers
6. Grizzlies
7. Pelicans
8. Jazz

is what i think for western conference. Jazz Suns and Mavs are the ones competing for 8th-10th in the west IMO but the Jazz are just improving really quickly, and did p amazing late into last season

side note, what about Milwaukee this season? they got a lot of cool dudes and Jason Kidd is a solid coach from what we've seen

I don't think the blazers have much of a chance to do well this season. they got a true F in the offseason and actually had the 7th best record in the west last time

1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Thunder
4. Rockets
5. Clippers
6. Grizzlies
7. Pelicans
8. Jazz

is what i think for western conference. Jazz Suns and Mavs are the ones competing for 8th-10th in the west IMO but the Jazz are just improving really quickly, and did p amazing late into last season

side note, what about Milwaukee this season? they got a lot of cool dudes and Jason Kidd is a solid coach from what we've seen
How the Bucks do will largely be dependant on Michael-Carter Williams. The bucks don't have the most consistent scorers and MCW is a high usage low efficiency player. Also for the Suns, they are really going to need to clear up all the issues and drama that have plagued the organization in the last couple years if they want a playoff spot.

Yeah I don't have much faith in the Blazers after they let LA go.
Suns will be in the hunt until the end of the season again tbh.
Mavs might not make it but they still have Chandler Parsons so I doubt they'll suck.
As for the Jazz, they'll surprise people but I doubt it will be enough.
Other surprise teams could be Denver and Sacramento but again, I just don't think it'll be enough.
And I'm gonna say that whoever gets the 8th seed in the East(Miami/Milwaukee/Brooklyn) will do so with a losing record

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
blaaah fuck the off-season, anywaaaaaaay

pre-season predicts:
easter champ: cavs, fuck cleveland tho
runner up: miami
wester champ: toss up between spurs / warriors
runner up: whoever had the harder first 2 rounds between em
MVP: the brow
runner up: chef curry
champion: whoever comes out the west
ROY: fuck towns, fuck russell, fuck okafor, BASED PORZINGAS
MIP: lordon hayward
DPOY: the brow
COY: no one who deserves it

on a more personal note: i hope we sweep the wizards and thunder and wooo the fuck outta KD

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I might as well throw out some bad predictions:
Western Conference:
1. Golden State Warriors
2. San Antonio Spurs
3. Los Angeles Clippers
4. Houston Rockets
5. Memphis Grizzlies
6. Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Dallas Mavericks
8. Portland Trail Blazers

Eastern Conference:
1. Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Altanta Hawks
4. Washington Wizards
5. Indiana Pacers
6. Toronto Raptors
7. Miami Heat
8. Boston Celtics

MVP: Steph Curry (Harden deserved it last year grr)
Champs: Golden State Repeat
ROY: Towns

Billy Donovan reigniting a stagnant Thunder offense + healthy KD, Ibaka, and Russ = nightmare for the Western Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)