Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Mizuhime and Level 51
Doubles Dark Horse Project

(13ulbasaur art coming soon)

Its time for another Doubles OU Dark Horse project! The aim of these is not simply to ladder with 'badmons', but to attempt to find new and interesting things that could be hiding in the meta, or give some good Pokemon with poor ladder usage some love and attempt to get them closer to where they should be in the usage stats.

Once you have achieved the rank you are happy with, feel free to post the team you laddered with, and explain how you supported your dark horse mons and made them work.

B Rank:
Yoda2798 - Aerodactyl and Blaziken
Serapis - Clefairy and Jynx
Backwater Rifle - Mamoswine, Jellicent, Camerupt and Hariyama

C Rank:
DaAwesomeDude1 - Gallade and Shaymin Land
MainEvent - Entei

Rules:
  • You must choose two Pokemon on the list of usage stats that have had less than 3.41% usage in the previous month. The usage stats that we are using can be found here. Anything not on the Doubles UU banlist counts as a Dark Horse.
  • You must build a team with them (don't just steal an RMT / sample that happened to have both).
  • You must post here stating the two Dark Horse Pokemon you are using and the fresh alt you are going to ladder under.
  • After that, you have the entire month to bring said fresh alt up to a point where you can be a Dark Horse champion! Don't start laddering until September 1st
  • Once you've achieved this, make a new post with a screencap of your ranking and tag me so I notice it to be added to the Hall of Fame.
  • If someone else took your same dark horse to a higher ranking, you don't get to enter the hall of fame for that dark horse! Only one of your dark horses needs to not be topped in order for you enter the hall of fame.
  • Discussions of your Dark Horses are greatly encouraged. Post here with commentary, findings, teams, strategies, etc.—anything to do with the Dark Horse you've been using and what you've learned from it!
There will be three ranks in the hall of fame. Bringing your team to 1550 ELO earns you a C Rank, reaching the 1600 ELO mark gets you a B Rank, and should your team surpass 1675 ELO, you'll earn an A Rank. Good luck!

Remember if you post a C rank, then go on to get A / B, post again and tag me when you update or I may not see it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)