Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Guys, I am busy until end of next week. Sowwy, will ref stuff during the coming week, if I get time, or expect updates by end of week. Will try to order in battles, but please be lenient with DQ.

Yeah, umm, looks like I will be going on a sabbatical for a few months. My apologies to everyone for seeming like I have dropped off the face of the Earth. The store is going through changes including, but not limited to, new management, redefining my job roles, and attempting to hire and train new employees. Currently, I am tasked with doing the work of 2 people by myself without the tools necessary to do the job.

I hope within the new two months things will quiet down and the store will be operating with some level of sanity (I know Black Friday is going to be hell. I only hope we are not short staffed for that.)

My apologies to Frosty and whoever our ref is, but I am incapable of providing you with the skill a Gym Battle Challenge requires. As such, I am forfeiting the battle. Again, my apologies. I know you didn't want to win this way, but I don't want to john your battle more than it has been. You deserve a battle with someone that can show up and battle, not whatever I currently am.

Sorry everyone, i was very busy today and went over the dq or eta of a couple things.

Will do everything tomorrow's night. Special apologies
to Stary02939 and DYAE people.

I'll be gone until the end of the weekend; Monday at the latest. Will order/take care of important things when I get back, if I can't before I leave.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I'm going to be busier than normal until Wednesday. I should be able to keep up with Tourney reffing & general ordering ordering, but I need a bit of time and I'll be dropping the following reffings;

Zekrom2525 vs Black Heart
Black Heart vs P2X7
P2X7 vs Frosty

Feel free to call for a subref if your match was listed if you haven't already =_='

Back to school since last week, at it has been harsher than I thought. I woun't be dropping stuff, but chances are I'll forget what I'm up on and what I'm over DQ in, so please tag liberaly and try to bear with my, please.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh dear.

Oh

Let's make this useful then.

Hectic days are ahead of me. Usual stuff: I have time to pop up do stuff and then go back to what I was doing, but my time for anything that requires actual brain work will be compromised. Because of that I am asking for some leeway on serious matches (mostly tourney matches and fire gym matches), with the exception of ASBuddies because, let's face it, it already passed the mark of "ridiculous". I hope I can order on everything by either tonight or thursday (will probably do some tonight and some thursday).

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, things just got extremely busy due to some personal life stuff. I won't be on much, so don't expect any orders until late this week.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Going away for a week, things will be slow. I might not be able to ref until I get back, not sure yet.

Would be busy till next weekend, will try to order in battles in between. But if not, then please be patient. Also, no DQs please.

Edit: Sorry, but I just came to know that I will be busy till 14th of Sep. Unexpected relatives visiting, screw up all plans for a week. :(

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hectic days still on -_-. I will try to handle everything pending by this weekend. But for that I will need that you tag the hell out of me. Thanks.

As if it wasn't obvious, I'm out for the weekend.

UPDATE: I will be back tomorrow and ordering by tomorrow evening. Thank you all for your patience.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)