Daily Draw challenge

OK I've finally finished...grassdon..uhm grass groudon haha. for the "Draw a \randpoke as an opposite type - one that it’s weak to" daily draw and I got groudon! I kinda wanted to make it look like an ancient abandoned Golem covered in rocks and stuff with like moss hanging off it, idk if i managed completely, but i'm pretty pleased with it and this is my first daily draw so expect more in the future!

"22/08/15: Design a gym leader for your favorite type. Feel free to add a Pokemon (or a few) as well!"
I find it rather odd nobody's posted their work on this yet! Therefore, here's Adrianna, the dark type gym leader. She's obviously based around a goth motif, which I still think would be a brilliant idea since darkness and stuff.
1440567897226.jpg

27-08-15: Draw \randpoke advertising some sort of merchandise or product.

I didn't make this per se, but i photoshopped it into oblivion
:O it has the ability to melt away into Coca-Cola!? No wonder it went extinct and only plain *melts into regular water* vaporeon exists.

I realized that this can double as the DD mon so, here's an avatar sized static stunfisk (I don't have a favourite mon and me and a friend were talking about stunfisk that day)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)