The CAP Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just a short post here. I want to remind posters of this rule, as, though it isn't really enforced in this thread, I'd like to see it taken into consideration more.

- Have a one paragraph description with the set / core you want us to build around and a slight idea of what kind of team you want the end result to be. Also, actually have the set(s) you want us to use in your post. This makes the process of building teams faster for all of us here.
SwedishBiscuit , if you could, can you post a specific set that we can build a different team around? As of now, we already have three teams featuring Aurumoth in some form. Maybe you can post a set that is different from the ones we have?

Exclaimer, I most certainly can provide a set considering I have no required core or playstyle to offer.

I'm not the biggest fan of Illusion (it's probably just me always failing to make it work), so No Guard it is.

Aurumoth @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Blizzard

I'd like to request a VoltTurn team that has Syclant and Gothitelle (Goth is preferred but not necessary). It must also have a reliable hazard remover (not just a Bouncer or Rebound Colossoil, although those are bonuses).

I'd like an team based around RP Mega Diancie. I haven't used Mega Diancie all that much so I'd like to see how it works.

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 32 HP / 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Rash Nature
- Rock Polish
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power / Hidden Power Fire

I'd prefer either HO or VoltTurn for this team's playstyle.

QueenOfLuvdiscs

Tier 3 Audino sub
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
BreloomMyHomie

Glalie @ Glalitite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Spikes

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tomohawk @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hurricane
- Aura Sphere
- Earth Power
- Roost

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 48 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Mollux @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Rapid Spin
- Trick

Bit late, but here's the team. Not gonna explain it too much because its pretty straightforward; mag traps scizor, ferro and skarm and provides a volturn core with lando-t, tomo as special powerhouse, azu for syclant check + prio and mollux for caw check.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm requesting a team with Choice Scarf Memento Volkraken.

Volkraken @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Surf
- Power Gem / U-turn
- Memento

Preferably, Memento should help out a set up sweeper on the team, but the mon is up to the freedom of the builder. Volkraken's moves can be slightly tweaked if necessary, but Fire Blast and Memento should stay. Hazards and hazard control is mandatory. I'd prefer the team to be pretty balanced, but if it's a bit on the offensive side then I'd be cool with that as well. I'm mostly looking for a team that both lowers the chances of the opponent setting up successfully while raising the odds of the team's user to set up properly.

I'm requesting a team with Life Orb Tomohawk. I really don't know what I should pair with it and would love some help on that. I'd prefer some sort of defensive mon as well to stop that burdspam as it can prove detrimental to my teams because I suck.

Tomohawk@Life Orb
Timid Nature
-Hurricane
-Aura Sphere
-Nature Power
-Roost

Hey guys, sorry about the inactivity of this thread. It seems CAP has been really busy recently so this thread has been pushed to the wayside. I'm going to personally try to build a couple of these teams, starting with Rock Polish Diancie. MQJinx

I'd like to ask that people start posting more cores, because those are typically more fun to build around and easier to get your ideal team.

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 36 HP / 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Rash Nature
- Rock Polish
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power

Tomohawk @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Aura Sphere
- Roost
- Earth Power

Colossoil @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Sucker Punch

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Mollux @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 208 HP / 252 SpA / 48 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast
- Recover
- Stealth Rock

Cyclohm @ Leftovers
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Fire Blast
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

I built this team based around supporting Rock Polish Diancie and letting it clean late game. The team is bulky offense, with most of the mons functioning as powerful tanks, with Jirachi for speed control and Diancie as the win con. Diancie is the star of the team, providing Magic Bounce support and having great offensive pressure against many of CAP's top threats. Tomohawk + Colossoil are a good duo that handles Diancie's checks handily, aside from Cawmodore. Both are offensive sets to consistently have offensive pressure throughout the game; Tomohawk is an offensive set with Leftovers so that it's harder to take out. Colossoil is standard hazard removal Assault Vest set with enough speed to outspeed fully invested base 80's and below, AKA Hoopa-U. Jirachi is a Choice Scarf set to provide an offensive pivot that is able to check fairies and finish off weakened sweepers easily. Flinch hax, of course, is my specialty, and Jirachi provides. Mollux provides the team with a valuable water check, and fire type attacker, keeping up the offensive pressure this team thrives on. Mollux hits like a truck with Life Orb, and is bulky enough to abuse Protect. Since it forces a lot of switches, and I had no other user of it, I have Mollux the stealth rocks. Lastly, Cyclohm gives the team a physically defensive backbone and a check for Cawmodore, which this team desperately needed. Whirlwind is useful when paired with Stealth Rock, and lets you control switches.

Hope you like the team MQJinx

Requesting a team featuring Cawmodore + Trick Gothitelle. Goth is one of the pokemon that can greatly assist Cawmodore in it's BD sweeps, the other four are of course up to the builder c:

Exclaimer, I most certainly can provide a set considering I have no required core or playstyle to offer.

I'm not the biggest fan of Illusion (it's probably just me always failing to make it work), so No Guard it is.

Aurumoth @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Blizzard
Bump lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)