Other Other Tier Series - Playoffs - Finals!!! [Won by Krauersaut]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Also, this deserves a seperate post on its own. I don't know who "demdy" is on here, but I do know that he's an immature asshole that ghosted in game and then tried to defend it, and I'd love to see someone cracking down on it. I had a similar incident in the quarterfinals of the ORAS Ubers release tournament, where people were shouting moves in chat. Tried to report it, but it never went anywhere. "demdy"'s callout had a clear impact on turn one of the game, which was (as is common in ORAS Ubers) the deciding turn of the game, and proceeded to shit up the Ubers room chat with his ramblings about it not mattering. Please put some kind of rule in place to stop this from happening in the future - when I lose, I have a much less salty taste in my mouth if I can say my opponent truly played better than me and it was a good, clean game, and that one wasn't.

to end on a positive note though - see you in the finals, Vileman.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Also, this deserves a seperate post on its own. I don't know who "demdy" is on here, but I do know that he's an immature asshole that ghosted in game and then tried to defend it, and I'd love to see someone cracking down on it. I had a similar incident in the quarterfinals of the ORAS Ubers release tournament, where people were shouting moves in chat. Tried to report it, but it never went anywhere. "demdy"'s callout had a clear impact on turn one of the game, which was (as is common in ORAS Ubers) the deciding turn of the game, and proceeded to shit up the Ubers room chat with his ramblings about it not mattering. Please put some kind of rule in place to stop this from happening in the future - when I lose, I have a much less salty taste in my mouth if I can say my opponent truly played better than me and it was a good, clean game, and that one wasn't.

to end on a positive note though - see you in the finals, Vileman.
Fwiw he didn't impact my decision in the slightest, his "ghosting" was about as useful as Vileman's ghosting

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won dubs hilariously easy (despite fucking Laga parafusion) but lost 2 other ggs that came down to wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)