Other SERVERS!

Hi everyone! Today, I'll be showing a way to make a PS! Server. First, go to Cloud9. Connect your GitHub account to Cloud9. Type your email adress. After that, you will create a workspace. Type the name, and choose "node.je". And on the last thing, copy/paste this link : https://github.com/MayukhKundu/Mudkip-Server and then create your workspace. Open a terminal. Type in : npm install --production and after that, search for the file "usergroups.csv" and type in : YourName,~ and when you did, leave usergroups.csv (save the file) and go back to terminal. Type in : node app.js so now, you're done. Click "Share" and click on the link of your server. (if you did node app.js before the usergroups.csv step, you can write on usergroups.csv YourName,~ and then, delete the terminal and make a new one then type a new time node app.js). To restart your server, delete the terminal, make a new one and type node app.js

Don't try to edit the files, unless you're a programmer. (you can edit usergroups.csv) So that's all. I hope you liked! Have a nice day!

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Even though this is a good guide, I don't recommend cloud9. Cloud9 doesn't allow that much room for extra space in your Pokemon Showdown! server, meaning you can't add very much additional commands/formats/etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)