Other Metagames Analysis Reservations Index [CLOSED]

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, wasn't sure where to post this but why are there no monotype analyses (unless I missed something)? Monotype is unarguably the most popular OM, with its own room on showdown which is more active than the entire Other Metas room in general. It's definitely worthy of analyses imo.
Hey there, Monotype does not currently have its own forum for C&C. however, you can go here http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/monotype-viability-rankings.3517737/ to make an analysis.

Hi, wasn't sure where to post this but why are there no monotype analyses (unless I missed something)? Monotype is unarguably the most popular OM, with its own room on showdown which is more active than the entire Other Metas room in general. It's definitely worthy of analyses imo.
Monotype is not receiving C&C because it's too similar to standard OU, and although it is in fact popular, it's just not worthy of analyses at this point in time. As rsbii said, go check out the Monotype stuff on the main OM forum for that.

The following analyses have been reassigned and are now open for reservation:

Ferrothorn [STABmons]
Heatran [STABmons] (you just can copy what Pagoose had and then work on the third QC check.)
Gyarados [STABmons] (same as above, but with Kit's work.)

Er, omnisc, that was a joke aha. Unless Uselesscrab thinks it's worth an analysis, it's not getting one.
Cacturne's not worth an analysis. I do think, however, that we should add more Pokemon to the reservation list, though, since the current one is based on an old version of the viability rankings. (Also, some things that are listed as unreserved are reserved, and vice versa.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)