Incredibly lucky g2 ggs

Little dick haxer

My larvitar is bigger than your dick

I bet you wear crocs rofl

"The bong slayer" pot kills sperm that's why you last as long as snapchats

I bet you have posters of akame that you look at with passion

CBB hates Mexicans fuck that guy i bet he kisses girls and has an amazing penis

Last edited:
macle I won my R1 game and even posted about it, so could you tell me why I can't find my name in pairings? Did you just dq me for some reason (would like to know why) or did you just fail to copypaste some of the pairings (last round there was 192 matchups and this round only 93 so I would expect latter)?

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
macle I won my R1 game and even posted about it, so could you tell me why I can't find my name in pairings? Did you just dq me for some reason (would like to know why) or did you just fail to copypaste some of the pairings (last round there was 192 matchups and this round only 93 so I would expect latter)?
sorry the copy paste fucked up. should be fixed.

macle I'm not in the op, but you bolded me in r1, so I assume you gave me my (deserved) activity win. My r1 opp isn't in the op either.

help pls :(

opp and i agreed to play one hour ago but he vmed me two hours ago saying that that wouldn't work asking if i could play then (2 hours ago); I was afk and came back in 20 min, haven't heard from him since then. So yeah missed timing and all.

I won rssp1 2-1 close games. Played bad game three last turns but lucky Abra woke up in the decisive turn and gave me the win! ABRA RULESSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)