Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought so, they're both male so i'll just use them for breeding in their egg group
If you really must... but a 6IV Ditto gets to breed with anything that can breed, so unless they've got egg moves they can pass to something in the Water 1 egg group, they're not even worth that. Or to speed a female Protean Froakie along if it's not your own, but even that's a stretch.

At the end, I decided to toss this Shiny Arceus. As flargananddingle said, I won't be satisfied If I'd see an imperfect Pokémon stored near mine and _Dragon's Pokémon. We got this sort of interest for the flawless 'mons since we've started to RNG in 4th and 3rd generation. This interest has matured when we started to do something for the RNG community (writing guides, makin' scripts and more). So, thanks to Esmeya for trying her best to reccomend me to keep the Shiny God, but we're probably crazy and there's nothing you guys can do about it. We only want to do these things really well, so I will continue to look for a better one.
Also, I will probably get a JPN PS or a Cyber Gadget to backup my AS save as keroblade said. ATM, I'm still rateing If I gotta buy one of these.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a Modest / Timid Keldeo below Lv 20 for a playthrough. Honestly don't even care about the nature or IVs as long as it isn't -Spe or -SpA. Anyone?

Looking for a cloner to clone a 31.X.30.31.31.31 Hidden Power Ice ORAS Heatran. You may keep a copy. Just need 2 + Original and I can throw in a copy of my 5 IV Jolly Rayquaza for doing it too. Message me! Being helped!

Last edited:
I got one that's timid only has 31 iv in hp and speed but it's lvl 52
..i think it came to me lvl 50 from event

Looking for a Modest / Timid Keldeo below Lv 20 for a playthrough. Honestly don't even care about the nature or IVs as long as it isn't -Spe or -SpA. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)