Playoffs Smogon Classic - Playoffs - FINALS [Won by Ojama]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
I defeated Heist in 4, ggs. Replays: BW DPP RBY. I don't have the GSC log so if someone saved it you can post it here or just PM me so I'll add it to my post.

I'm not going to apologize for the luck I got if that's what you guys want me to do. You have told me way too many times that "luck is part of the game" and not to get mad over it, so for once can you live up to what you keep saying whenever someone dares to complain about haxx. If you want my deepest opinion, I deserve this tournament as much as the other participants did. It was probably the hardest tour I had to play in and it was obvious luck would have an impact in a BO5 against two top players. There was luck in all series in playoffs, so don't hate on me for that. If there's something I feel sorry about is that it happened against Heist who definitely deserves his individual trophy. I wish him the best for future official tournaments he'll be playing in.

I would like to thanks everyone who has helped me win this tournament, I definitely wouldn't have been able to win without you guys. Special shootouts to #franais' members for helping me test since playoffs started. Two people deserve a special mention: giara for his huge help in old gens and SoulWind for his help in BW/DPP and for his amazing support over the past 2 years. Special shootout to Earthworm for the inspiration he was in DPP. I decided to revamp some of his teams for playoffs and it worked out pretty well. For those who care, my last was Empoleon vs McMeghan and my last 2 were Suicune/Zapdos vs Heist.

Thanks to Oglemi and others Tournament Directors for hosting such an amazing tournament. This is probably the biggest achievement of my "Pokemon career" and I'm glad I managed to win another individual tournament after Smogon Tour. I read the little argument on this thread regarding what tournament was the most prestigious. If you want my opinion about it, I think the Smogon Classic is (or will be) the most prestigious tournament right now. Unfortunately most of the Official Tournaments are no longer as prestigious as they used to be but that's my personal opinion.

Anyway, I think it's time to take a break because god knows how exhausting and passionating this tournament was. See you in SPL =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)