Dark Horse Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok I've been informed that tagging people in edits does not work.

When you have achieved your rank, make a new post with the screenshot and tag me in it as its the only way I can see it.

Sorry for confusion.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Forgot to post this, when tagging me after getting your ranks, please state what your dark horse mons were in the post again so I don't have to trawl the thread looking for them, my bad, should have posted that somewhere but it only just occurred to me.

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader

Got B-rank, aiming to get A at some point and will make an actual post about Aero and Blaze when I don't have a bunch of homework for the next day :p

Serapis

Losing my way to Victory
Screenshot (120).png

C Rank atm SpaceBass. I'm using Clefairy and Jynx. I'm aware that a Clefairy has already achieved C Rank, however I have 5 more ladder points than MainEvent (the other Clef user), which is made even more ironic by the fact that we both have 52 wins and I actually have the worse overall record.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
SpaceBass I finally hit C rank
upload_2015-9-6_22-30-26.png

That was the most painful thing ever oml. Scarf Hedgehog Shaymin is a cute mon since I can snipe Lando-T with HP Ice. I decided to use it and Gallade alongside a sand core, cause those two Pokemon bones the musketeers which helps Ttar and Excadrill a lot. In fact, my entire team pretty much loses to musketeer + speed control lol. What I found from laddering is that people don't seem to know that Mega Gallade's ability is Inner Focus lol. Natural Cure is a pretty sweet ability since I can pretty much use Shaymin as a status absorber and then switch out, which is part of the reason why I added Scarf to it since it won't be crippled by Thunder Wave and whatnot. Despite me tilting when I was at 1500s and spending the entire day laddering again only to drop even more, I had quite a lot of fun doing this haha. 10/10 would do again except I'm burnt out so yeah...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)