[♛] King's Art Thread

Yo! My name is King and do art as a hobby. It's nothing professional but I'd still be happy to do personal requests or smogon stuff. Please feel free to comment and critique!

Pokemon Stuff
Cubone (Pen)

Just an ink Cubone drawing I made. Most of my art here will look like this. Probably.

Aggron (Pen)

Charizard (Marker)

Charizard sketch to see if some markers still work

Reuniclus (Pen w/ Digital Coloring)

What happens to a Reuniclus under Gravity? Answer: It's still more adorable than the foe.

Hypno (Pen w/ Digital Coloring)

Spoopy Hypno with a... floating hand?

School Projects
Building (Acrylic Paints)

An acrylic for my Drawing & Painting class. A bit rushed but it turned out well to me.

Fencing (Charcoal)

Charcoal of a fencing bout (Me on the left! ;D) for my Drawing & Painting class)

Last edited:

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Probably.

Critiques and advice are MUCH appreciated!
great stuff. If the rest of your uploads are gonna look like this, I can't wait! It's nice to see some more traditional work on Smeargle, especially pen work using such nice hatching. The lines describing the ridges of the skull look incredibly crisp and strong (although the hatching on the tail could use some work). Reminds me almost of one of those old scientific illustrations tbh.

Great stuff mob! It's nice to see you finally opening your own thread around here. ^^ Cant wait to see more of your work.

Man, that Cubone looks so majestic and satanic at the same time. Really reminds me of a few gothic styles I used to be into back in the day. I love it.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Why's everyone here so amazing apart from me?

Yup, another amazingly artistic thread. I love how your art looks so professional.

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey King_m0b! Dude this is really impressive, and I love that Charcoal painting of a fencing bout. I t looks very detailed and impressive, and the poses are intriguing too! The aggron drawing looks very professional too, and I can see that you put a lot of working into your art! The charizard is also very awesome as well imo. Keep up the good work n_n

Double-posting is a commong sight around here, so don't worry about that.

Anyways, that newest piece is looking great, you've got that creepiness factor going on and your shading style makes the guy seem so dramatic, it leaves quite an impact on the viewer. I also really liked how your style fitted in with the colossal entry you did for the MAC which isn't shown in this thread atm as far as I can see.

And of course, I can't forget to acknowledge the cuteness of that gravity-affected Reuniclus n_n Keep up the good work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)