Battle Factory - SEMI FINALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

The Battle Factory Tour
Art by elcheeso
Graphics by pastelgameboy
Approved by TD Team.
Battle Factory Head Thorton: McMeghan

The Battle Factory is a long standing Battle facility within the video games for a long time, allowing the use of rental pokémon, and ensuring team management based upon knowing what your opponent is likely to use in the upcoming battle to get an advantage over your opponent. In this tour I’m striving to emulate what is possibly, the most enjoyable aspect of the Battle Frontier. Will knowledge of knowing what you’re up against help or hinder you as you try to prepare for oncoming threats? Or will you attempt to prepare for what you could possibly encounter in future rounds?

Tour Rules

• You get 6 Random Pokémon from the get go - these will form your initial team.
  • Once you have won a round you get to swap up to a maximum of 2 pokemon from your team, in exchange for the same amount of your opponents pokemon.
  • PM me with what you want after you win / When the next round goes up. Battles may not start between pairings unless i’ve received pms from both users.
  • Swapping out mons is not mandatory, if you’re comfortable with your team, drop me a message saying you want to keep it as it is.
  • Of course, all normal tournament rules and clauses apply.
  • Current ORAS OU will be the tier used for this tour.
  • All battles are Best of three, with the option to change sets between each of the rounds.
  • Once you've dropped a Pokémon from your roster - it's gone until you swap it back in again.
  • From Round 2 onwards you must look at your opponents team and consider what they may have swapped. To help you out, I've listed your opponents previous team pokémon, who they have played - and a hint to how many they have swapped out.
  • Just as a clarification; you will recieve 6 OU Viable mons and have to progress through the tour swapping them out as you go

Floppy vs TUO
Tesung vs hard

View Your mons here

Overall Mon list

DEADLINES

Deadline for Swaps: Tuesday 1st September - 10pm UK Time
FINAL DEADLINE FOR MATCHAS Sunday 6th September - 10pm UK Time

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

• You and your opponent can only battle once you have both sent in your swaps.
  • Users who have sent in their swaps will be underlined.
  • If you don't want to swap - Send me a PM saying so.
  • There is additional information on the spreadsheet. - This is known as the battle reading. This will vary based on how many swaps your opponent has made.
  • The Battle Reading will not appear until you have both swapped your mons.
  • Users eliminated round 3 will not be taken from the Spreadsheet until next round. This is so you can still see potential swaps.
  • The spreadsheet will be down for "maintenance". It is probably reccomended you save your opponents team somewhere when you get the chance to view.
  • If you won via activity/ Coinflip wins, you may still swap your mons.
  • Reminder - you can only Swap for mons your opponent used last round. (Or would have used)
  • You cannot use any Pokémon you dropped in previous rounds.
  • You can pick up to two mons from your previous round opponent only!.
  • If your username is RED there are problems with the swaps from last round, drop me a message as soon as you can
  • Spreadsheet has been condensed and updated with Round 3.
  • PAY ATTTENTION TO DEADLINES

it's only fair that I win then so we can have the ultimate finals showdown.

Floppy vs hard

i'm on it
Looks more like you are one step closer to be out, my happiny slow bro.

FireMage : If this ever happens I will be back on around weekend. Flopping coins is tuo difficult I guess.

Reactions: TUO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)