Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please have my name changed to Venoxio? Due to a personal experience that happened after my account was created, I no longer care for Pandas as long as I used to. Poison type is also one of my favorite types, and I don't like being called Panda. Also, I stutter, and it's hard to say my name without it being stopped halfway through. It matches my showdown account too.

k - oglemi

thank you oglemi

Last edited:
I would like my name changed to CopyKirby it's a name I use on most forums and I think it's not taken. And I figured changing it.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I have my name changed to Melon Vodka? I use it in other forums and sites (people know me with this name), it's my name in the game and I don't like my current name, since I made it time ago.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to Blue5. It's the name I usually use on forums and it would help me keep track of different forum accounts easier. I don't think it's taken here.

k - oglemi

Would like a name change to Charles A. Theist please. It is the the account I use on PS and is overall less idiotic than the name I have now. I did check and the name is not taken.

k - oglemi

Can I request a name change to "Buttobi" so it matches my Showdown name?

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Badass Lugia

formerly Bacent
I know I just joined, so I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to be asking for a name change yet. I do understand that this is the only change I can get, and I am sure that I want to proceed with it.

If it's possible, I would like to change my name to Badass Lugia because I feel it fits me more and is also more fitting for this site, since it's a Pokemon community.

Thank you very much.

k - oglemi

Hi, I was wondering if I could change my name to Jmac AU. my current one is out dated, new one is going to be permanent and is needed for a tournament. :)

k - oglemi

Could I get my birthday changed to October 19, 1998? Not supposed to be 96. Thanks in advance.

k - oglemi

Can I get my name changed to: RudyRudy. , please? Its been my showdown name for a long time now.

k - oglemi

Kindly change my birth year to 2002, name to Eminegg (that's my new name on PS! - plus I'm not really comfortable with what people might think of the change of birth date hence the name-change) and thank you.

k - oglemi

Can I change my name to : Iron Pyrite ? I wanna ladd with this alt on PS, and I find this name more serious than Spindim

k - oglemi

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Can I get my birthday changed to September 30th 2000.

Reason: When I signed up I just put a random birthday because I was rushing.

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)