Tournament NU Auth V Non-Auth (FREE FOR ALL!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
NV am i playing for auth or non auth, if im playing for auth give me an opponent for this round imo

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello I have come from the land where horses live, and I for one do not agree with the notion of putting Kiyo in the auth list seeing as how he's a esteemed voice (+) user in the prestigious NU room! So that does not count as room auth and I'm afraid NU players such as metaphysical and Winter's Howl do not have the funds to purchase Haruno's workout101 videos, starting with lesson 1, "how to carry your team." Due to these concerns, I will not allow you NV to consider kiyo auth or I will report you to the proper authorities to get your smogon regular membership terminated and you will hereby be banned from this site! Please understand......

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hello I have come from the land where horses live, and I for one do not agree with the notion of putting Kiyo in the auth list seeing as how he's a esteemed voice (+) user in the prestigious NU room! So that does not count as room auth and I'm afraid NU players such as metaphysical and Winter's Howl do not have the funds to purchase Haruno's workout101 videos, starting with lesson 1, "how to carry your team." Due to these concerns, I will not allow you NV to consider kiyo auth or I will report you to the proper authorities to get your smogon regular membership terminated and you will hereby be banned from this site! Please understand......
Uh Kiyo is a mod in the NU room, so he should be moved to the auth side. I get that you're trying to joke around but at least get your facts straight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)