Project Teambuilding Workshop v2 (Closed) [READ OP and Post #553]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my previous core wasn't used last round I figured try my other core. Hoopa-C and Bisharp make a solid core covering each other's weaknesses as well hitting hard on opposite sides. Both hit hard but neither is very fast so they definitely still need their support. Also Mega Lopunny is still a definite problem for the two as well. I know Hoopa-U is a better Pokemon overall but I'd like to see Hoopa-C get some usage

Hoopa @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe /
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Bisharp @ Blackglasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Jolly
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Gonna request a team with the following core.

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Fire / Focus Blast

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Substitute

Premise of the core is really simple. Gyarados can lure in Electric types for Mega Sceptile who can get a boost with Lightningrod. In return, Gyarados breaks past the bulky Grass types that Mega Sceptile can't.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
M-Altaria + Hoopa-Unbound
Bulky-Offense/Semi-stall/Balance

Fabulous (Altaria-Mega) (F) @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 240 HP / 104 Def / 12 SpD / 152 Spe
- Return
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

All around good stats and typing, only a few counters out there.

Ewwwww (Hoopa-Unbound) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot
- Grass Knot

Also amazing stats and typing, and a wallbreaker at it's finest.

Hoopa wrecks stall. Altaria can wreck offense if it just gets up one d-dance. Hoopa appreciates a bug resist, and Altaria appreciates Hoopa's poison resist. On both I put a "set-up move", so if they switch into a mon that's threatening the other, they can set up while they switch. Pretty simple. I think bulky offense/semi-stall/balance would suit this best. Not much of a typing synergy, but a more strategy synergy. I went for bulky altaria with EQ for steels/poison, and also the standard Hoopa. When building the team, you might want to be careful of Scizor. Bullet Punch/Bug Bite wrecks Altaria and Hoopa. Feel free to switch up the moves, I'm not exactly the greatest at movesets and stuff XD

oh, and it opened just in time for the tournament :D thx bruhs

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock/Stone Edge

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam/Fire Blast/Crunch

I've been wanting to build around this core, but haven't had much chance to. I'd love a team centered around these two to be able to abuse Mega Garchomp's Sand Force with Tyranitar's Sand. Feel free to change up the sets to more optimal options, I'd also like a something for Speed Control on the team 'cause, as you know, Mega Chomp is slow. Thanks in advance.
Taking this two

+
Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- U-turn
- Rest
- Rain Dance

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Modest 176 HP / 252 SpA / 80 Spe
- Toxic Spikes / Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Roar / Stealth Rock / Sludge Wave
Requesting bulky offense based round these 2.

SDef Manaphy was a set I first saw in Branflakes's Wonder Trio RMT. I liked the set at first glance and immediately went ahead to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised by how great a general purpose glue SDef Manaphy is. The whole idea of using Nidoqueen is the fact that its typing is almost completely complementary to Manaphy. Ice and Water types struggle to get past Manaphy; Psychic types are usually not a concern unless it can boost; Grounds just run at the sight of Manaphy. On the flip side, Nidoqueen is completely immune to Electric, and can usually take a single HP Ice from most Electric types while KO-ing in return with EP. Altaria and Clefable who simply sets up on Manaphy are stopped cold by Sludge Wave or Roar. Ferrothorn aka number 1 best Manaphy switch-in is complete bait for Nidoqueen to do whatever, or just to OHKO with Fire Blast. TSpikes on slow teams is just good in general because it allow them to come out on top of other slow teams. 80 Spe outpaces SpD Heatran because you can.

Last edited:
Gonna request a team with the following core.

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Fire / Focus Blast

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Substitute

Premise of the core is really simple. Gyarados can lure in Electric types for Mega Sceptile who can get a boost with Lightningrod. In return, Gyarados breaks past the bulky Grass types that Mega Sceptile can't.
Gotcha

Mixed Thundurus + Latios

+

Thundurus @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Hidden Power Ice

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power Fire/EQ/Roost
- Defog/Roost

So this is a very offensive core that I came up with. The idea is that Thundurus is very good at luring stuff in as the mixed set is fairly uncommon and it partners very well with latios as it is able to bait in chansey and knock off it's eviolite or superpower it as well as get rid of ttar and just psychic types in general. Lati provides a way to deal with mainly ground types as they don't take Draco's very convincingly as well as well as venusaur. Also latios can provide hazard control to help thundurus stay around if needed. Basically this core excels at breaking down balance and defensive cores with it's great speed coverage and power. This core does still have a weakness to fat fairies as there isn't a real way to beat them so something is going to be needed, but I didn't want to post a three mon core because I think they're very restricting.

Trick room Diancie + Wall breaker Emboar
+

Diancie @ Mental Herb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Diamond Storm

Emboar @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Wild Charge
- Sucker Punch

Diancie's main purpose is to set up Trick room + Stealth Rock and go boom to allow a free switch-in for Emboar to punch holes in the opponents team. Diancie also synergizes well with Emboar by removing birds for Emboar, and Emboar removes most steel types that threatens Diancie.

Set Details:
  • Diancie's EV spread is to survive 2 returns from adamant M-Altaria, with the remaining EVs placed in Special defense.
  • Emboar's EV spread is Max Attack for maximum damage output + Max HP with a LO number and the remaining EVs placed in Defense.
These spreads can be changed to a more optimal spread if required.

Last edited:
Oh, good to see the shop open again. I'd like to request a semi-stall/bulky offense team... centered around Trick Room, and featuring these Pokémon:

or

Hephaestus (Camerupt) @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / 0 Spe
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]/Will-O-Wisp

Demeter (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Poseidon (Slowbro) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Trick Room
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock

Otherwise...

Poseidon (Slowking) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast / Nasty Plot

A classic FGW core with a little twist. Mega Camerupt is mainly used to punch holes into the opposing team, but Water-types can be very difficult for it to handle. As such, Slowbro (or Slowking, if a special tank and additional hole-puncher is deemed better) and Ferrothorn can tank Water-attacks for the camel, while it can demolish Grass-types than could be troublesome for its teammates.

I guess the team would need another Trick Room setter in case Slowbro/Slowking is down. Also, movesets and spreads can be changed freely to better suit the team.

I'm requesting a HO/Balanced core (preferably balanced, but you guys are much better team builders than me so I'll be fine with HO as well) consisting of these three pokemon

Manaphy @ Salac Berry/Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 76 HP / 248 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute/Ice Beam
- Surf
- Energy Ball
- Tail Glow

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Pursuit/Ice Punch/Bullet Punch

I love this core offensively. All 3 pokemon are very prominent threats in OU that can just shred through teams at the moment. Serperior helps with bulkier water types and can damage Clef severely and stop it from healing with taunt. Metagross is the minor Lati/Bird check, and the main physical attacker of the team. Mega Meta also destoys unaware Clef that could stop Serp and Manaphy from sweeping. It's very weak to scarf/sand rush Drill, sand in general, Talon and Bisharp, and can struggle against Ferrothorn. Sub salacc Manaphy is a set I think is very interesting, but I'd like ice beam for Chomp and DNite, so I'm not sure. Hopefully you make a team out of this, I think it could be very powerful, thanks.

Last edited:
Really want to see a team based around of Mega Medicham and Weavile, it can be balanced or offensive! Mega Medicham can beat the bothersome steel types and Weavile can trap the Psychic types that give Megacham many issues.

Sets:

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch
- Fake Out

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm asking for an Offensive / Bulky Offensive team around AoA Mega Blastoise and LO Mixed Kyurem Black. The offensive grass/electric types that give Blastoise trouble can be dealt with by Kyurem-B. Additionally, Blastoise provides decent spin support for Kyurem. Feel free to change the sets if needed, obviously.

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump / Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam / Rapid Spin

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 16 Atk / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt / Iron Head
- Roost
Liking the teams you guys built so far. Keep it up :)
So Analytic took this team about a month ago, and it's clear he's pretty busy with "real life" or whatever that is. I'll just repost for someone else to take.

i'd like to request a balanced/Ho team based on this core:

Hydreigon (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- U-turn

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Gardevoir-Mega (F) @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt

the steel/fairy/drag core is able to switch in pretty much everything, plus scizor and hydreigon make a decent u-turn core.

I'm looking for a team based around Hoopa-U and agility Thundurus-Therian.

Hoopa-U is an excellent wallbreaker and can deal with some counters and checks of Thundy such as bulky grass and bulky ground. (m-venu ftw) After that mons are completely wiped out Thundurus can boost its stats and easily clean the opponent's team. Feel free to change something in the sets and thanks in advice!

sets here

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 156 Atk / 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Psychic
- Drain Punch
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot

Thundurus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

i'd like to request an hyper offense team based on this core:

+

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Foul Play
- Magnet Rise
- Thunder Wave

Poor man deosharp: a lot of bisharp's checks are destroyed by switching on spikes (keldeo, ferrothorn, hippowdon, fat chomp etc.). After this, the most common defoggers, latwins, are totally scared of defogging with bisharp in team. Even if adamant bisharp is slower than jolly, klefki can provide some speed control with the priority thunder wave. Even with twave, i would like a fast pokemon to end this core,
preferably not revenge killed by talonflame (bisharp if forced to coinflip against every sets of talon), so no partners like gengar or lopunny.

Thanks for your time

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i'd like to request an hyper offense team based on this core:

+

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Foul Play
- Magnet Rise
- Thunder Wave

Poor man deosharp: a lot of bisharp's checks are destroyed by switching on spikes (keldeo, ferrothorn, hippowdon, fat chomp etc.). After this, the most common defoggers, latwins, are totally scared of defogging with bisharp in team. Even if adamant bisharp is slower than jolly, klefki can provide some speed control with the priority thunder wave. Even with twave, i would like a fast pokemon to end this core,
preferably not revenge killed by talonflame (bisharp if forced to coinflip against every sets of talon), so no partners like gengar or lopunny.

Thanks for your time
i'll take this

double post coming up i got the other team i was building just gotta make the post

Reactions: AM

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Agent Gibbs I got you: the core I built with on this team was Breloom + Zard X

BUStripes

Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Flash Cannon
- Fairy Lock

Landorus-Therian @ Soft Sand
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail
- Extreme Speed

Really liked the original concept of this core, Breloom offers some advantages as an offensive grass type over Serperior in terms of supporting Zard X. It lures in general physical tanks and softens them, clicks Spore and can check Mega Lopunny and Sand Offense with priority. So I knew I was gonna need hazard removal seeing that I'm using Zard and I chose Starmie over Lati primarily for the extra bit of speed and so I wasn't stacking a fairy weakness that I already had. It also deals with bulky ground types pretty nicely and completes the FWG core which I guess is cool for some reason. Next up I was really liking the idea of Klefki on this team since I'm not Defogging and also both Breloom and Zard force a good number of switches so I can rack up extra damage with Spikes. It's the emergency button against sweepers and gives the team a check to Weavile as well which is nice for offense. Flash Cannon for fairies as it is my switch-in to the likes of Diancie and Gardevoir. Fairy Lock is so it can be sacked after setting up against a bulky ground or something and you get a guaranteed shot on a potential roadblock to one of the other pokemon. Needed to add some Stealth Rocks, was missing a ground resistance, so Lando-T was added with U-turn so the team doesn't get stomped by opposing Volt Turn. The team has a decent check to Excadrill in Breloom, so I went with offensive Lando instead of defensive. Team prefers a more fast paced style so defensive would slow it down a bit even if it's sort of a poor Talon check. At this point yeah I didn't really like Talonflame much and if Klefki went down the team was susceptible to setup sweepers so I needed another panic button in the form of strong priority. I went with Lucario since ESpeed does a ton to Talon, its another Bisharp and Weavile check and it gives the team a cleaner and something to hit fairy types hard. Iron Tail's a bit inaccurate but you won't be disappointed by its damage output on Clefable when you hit. Nice thing about Lucario with this team is that it shares a lot of checks with Charizard X so they combine to overload to the point that one can break through and clean up. You have to play pretty aggressive against VoltTurn and certain stall teams will probably be annoying; just try to sack Klefki vs Quagsire or something :)

oh right lol I put Inner Focus on Lucario over Justified because it can't take hits for shit and you might as well get that surprise hit off on Lopunny/Medicham. thanks to AM for looking over the build as well

Hope you enjoy.

I want to give these two mons a try, since they've been getting a lot of attention lately.

As for the sets:
Medicham (F) @ Medichamite
Trait: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- High Jump Kick
- Bullet Punch
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt

Nidoqueen @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sludgewave
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

If Nidoqueen is a bit hard to build around its fine. As for the team type well HO would be nice but perhaps balance might suit them better. Well I'm not picky I just want to try out these two in OU.

Hey guys, any chance someone can build me a team around a bulky Pivot Pangoro and Stallbreaker Gliscor? :]

Pangoro @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 212 HP / 40 Atk / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Parting Shot
- Toxic

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Team building is by far my weakest part of the game, and I've liked the idea of the Pangoro since I saw it in the Viability thread.
Thanks to whoever picks it up!

Edit: I would like these two to be the "defensive core" as such, so the rest would ideally be offensive/bulky offensive. But if you can only do it through defensive mons then it's fine.

In case it wasn't obvious, I won't be on the team building squad anymore. This is a temporary move and I'll be definitely back to build, I've been pretty busy irl and haven't got anytime for mons except when it comes to OLT, etc. Shout outs to Halcyon. who helped revive this workshop along with everyone else on the workshop.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
+
or

I'm to lazy to build and this core sounds fun to use. Its basically SD Breloom + Pursuit Trapper that is able to remove all the mons that trouble Breloom for a late game Breloom sweep. I would prefer using the Poison Heal SD Breloom, but if that set isn't that great I would be fine with any other SD Breloom set that you guys thinks works. I don't really have a preference for the mon or set you use as the pursuit trapper, so its pretty open ended.
Breloom @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Seed Bomb
- Facade

Bisharp
- Pursuit

Tyranitar
- Pursuit

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
+
or

I'm to lazy to build and this core sounds fun to use. Its basically SD Breloom + Pursuit Trapper that is able to remove all the mons that trouble Breloom for a late game Breloom sweep. I would prefer using the Poison Heal SD Breloom, but if that set isn't that great I would be fine with any other SD Breloom set that you guys thinks works. I don't really have a preference for the mon or set you use as the pursuit trapper, so its pretty open ended.
Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Seed Bomb
- Facade

Bisharp
- Pursuit

Tyranitar
- Pursuit
calling dibs on this one.

Hi I'd like a team built around TR reuniclus.
Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spa / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
metaphysical

Core: SD Breloom + Pursuit Trapper of Choice (Tyranitar or Bisharp)

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Slam / Frustration
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Jolly Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Heatran @ Air Balloon / Chople Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt / Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Defog

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 60 Def / 208 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
I chose Tyranitar cause I believe it has better synergy with Breloom overall. Body Slam M-Altaria is to provide the team some speed control through paralysis passing although Facade and Frustration are fine as well. Gives team a Keldeo check, Zard-X check, and a check to a bunch of other stuff, Fire Blast to lure in M-Scizors and Ferrothorns. I prefer Drain Punch with Breloom and Mach Punch to help with some offensive stuff like M-Lopunny for example. Scarf tar is scarftar not a whole lot to say honestly, EQ is to catch Keldeo switch ins along with hitting M-Diancie. Heatrans the teams rocker, your choice of Air Balloon to help slow down Sand Rush Excadrill or Chople Berry to not have a shitty matchup against M-Alakazam, thanks to bludz for catching that. Standard Latios set for the sake of being standard but if you're not entirely concerned with recovery throwing in Ice Beam / Heal Block can help the pretty large M-Altaria weakness to this team. Speedy Rotom-W with enough speed to outpace base 80s and belows which include offensive M-Scizor, Bisharp, Diggersby, and Heatran.

I was considering using M-Alakazam on this team with protect to help with forms of weather offense, M-Lopunny, and a couple of other issues. Couldn't make up my mind on using Calm Mind or Protect so try both when you have time. Lots of room for variations and improvements. Enjoy.

Edit: also if you see me around on PS I can let you know what other options I was thinking of (rachi as rocker for fairies, Suicune as water, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)