VGC15 Rate my Team

Good afternoon!

I am Pikachungo, a beginner competitive player who started in March in the Pokémon scene. I have no previous experience about teambuilding, and after some thinking, I decided to have a go on it. I would like you to give your opinion about it and tell me what changes would you make to it. So here we go:

SALAMENCE: I really wanted to try Mega Salamence as I've never played it before, so I chose it as my Mega. It's a normal spread, intended for dealing physical damage after boosting with DD.

Scylla (Salamence) (M) @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

SYLVEON: One of the team's support. This Sylveon is not meant to be the classical bulky special sweeper, but for being an almost perfect companion for every mon in my team. The strategy is simple: Safeguard + Swagger, and a couple of damaging moves just in case of being taunted. Why Sylveon and not another one? Just because of Pixilate, that will be able to Swagger my own Aegislash under Safeguard to boost its Attack stat even more.

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 40 SpA / 116 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hyper Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Swagger
- Safeguard

AEGISLASH: One of my favourite mons so far. Aegislash was definitely the Pokémon I wanted to use to deal insane amounts of damage and being able to get well type-covered, as well as for helping Salamence in dealing with Fairy types. I chose a physical set just because I wanted to get rid easily from specially defensive Sylveons.

Claymore (Aegislash) (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Wide Guard

LANDORUS-T: I definitely needed this bad boy in my team, as it was capable of dealing a nice amount of damage, as well as being able to outspeed most threats with Choice Scarf.

Dr. F (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- U-turn

TYRANITAR: Tyranitar was an 'emergency' pick just in case of a Mega Charizard Y, but I'm having huge problems with his spread.

Tyranitar @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 100 HP / 108 Atk / 124 Def / 4 SpD / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Protect

SUICUNE: I felt I was lacking something viable against Landorus-T, which offered me great bulk and capability of being a secondary support, and I decided Suicune was a nice choice to bear in mind.

Suicune @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 64 SpA / 76 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Tailwind
- Snarl

I would be really thankful if you could help me a bit with it, as I am competing in a tournament next month.

Last edited:
Hey, you should read the rules before posting a RMT thread. They can be found here. Your thread might get locked because you aren't abiding the rules.

Good luck!

Hey, you should read the rules before posting a RMT thread. They can be found here. Your thread might get locked because you aren't abiding the rules.

Good luck!
Gosh, it's all wrong! D: I'm sorry, I didn't read the rules. I'm deleting this post and I'll work on it much better. But I've got a doubt: how can I insert the 3D models in my posts?

Gosh, it's all wrong! D: I'm sorry, I didn't read the rules. I'm deleting this post and I'll work on it much better. But I've got a doubt: how can I insert the 3D models in my posts?
You don't have to delete it, you can just edit your post using the edit button. It's right under your post.

For the 3D models, go here: http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites

Copy the URL of the image and and use this code: [IMG] [/IMG]

You're welcome :)

I'm pretty sure status moves ignore immunity. Even normal type swagger will still affect Aegislash. And even if you don't want to, I'd still swap hyper beam for hyper voice or something, with the recharge turn it's doing less actual damage per turn (unless you're using it just before you faint, in which case it's probably ok).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)