Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Garchompite. Accidently released mine. Also looking for someone who can tutor two moves to my Garchomp from ORAS. You can CMT if you'd like.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
guys, serious K/T question:

Rayquaza - #384 (Modest)
HP: 29
Att: 1
Def: 30
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Is Modest a usable nature? I mean I've lucked out on the IVs, 29 HP for Life Orb, 1 Atk to minimize confusion / Foul Play damage... If I was SRing Hoopa I would be super happy, but, Ray..? Is an all-special, non-mega Modest Rayquaza set any good? I kinda wanna keep just coz I haven't seen something like this yet but yeah bit iffy...

edit: yeah I'm just gonna keep it and pretend it's Nobunaga's from Conquest and spam Dragon Pulse haha

Last edited:

Rayquaza - #384 (Modest)

Is Modest a usable nature? I mean I've lucked out on the IVs, 29 HP for Life Orb, 1 Atk to minimize confusion / Foul Play damage... If I was SRing Hoopa I would be super happy, but, Ray..? Is an all-special, non-mega Modest Rayquaza set any good? I kinda wanna keep just coz I haven't seen something like this yet but yeah bit iffy...
Well personally I prefer rayquaza to be an attacker than a special attacker.

Rayquaza - #384 (Modest)

If anything, keep for uniqueness.

Is there a list somewhere of moves that are exclusive to a previous Generation and all the Pokemon that can get them? Or do I have to manually go to every Pokemon and/or move on Bulbapedia and find it that way? >_<
Actually, you will still have to check every Pokemon. However, use Serebii for that, they have a nice list pertaining exclusive moves. There's just one problem with that one though and that is that egg moves are not counted. So if they learn an egg move in gen 6 that was a special move in earlier games, it won't be in that list. You could miss possible combinations because of that, but just check the egg move section to be sure.

Edit -> Also, there are obviously only a few interesting tutor moves.
Serebii doesn't have all the previous gen exclusive moves, later gen evos like Rhyperior and Sylveon are missing moves their previous evos got in older games, and everything in the 6th gen dex is missing Dream World and previous gen event exclusive moves.

Looking for a Garchompite. Accidently released mine. Also looking for someone who can tutor two moves to my Garchomp from ORAS. You can CMT if you'd like.
I can do the tutor moves in 20mins if u still need for free

Rayquaza - #384 (Modest)

Keep it to be different to everyone else's 1) unique trade value 2) unpredictable in battle..they try to counter u with skarm or Azumarill and u blow them away, his special movepool if I remember is good

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want a Hoopa!! Where can I go ppl is there a link?
hello there. there are a couple of ways to get a hoopa. the first few were described by keroblade in his response. there is also an on/off giveaway for codes in the wifi giveaway subforum. furthermore, there are at least 3-5 trade threads here in the wifi section offering hoopa.

if youre looking for codes, see keroblades response or the giveaway page. if youre looking for the actual pokemon, see the trade threads for ones that people have soft reset already. hope you get your pokemon :)

Rayquaza - #384 (Modest)

edit: yeah I'm just gonna keep it and pretend it's Nobunaga's from Conquest and spam Dragon Pulse haha
honestly id keep it. theres a couple physical ones, but its sp.Atk is high too, and if you want a physical one im sure someone would be happy to trade ya. hell, if mine wasnt wifi locked id trade my jolly one for it! extremespeed could still hit pretty dang hard, plus youve got dragon pulse, flamethrower/fireblast, air slash, boltbeam etc

edit: didnt see your edit :D

Serebii doesn't have all the previous gen exclusive moves, later gen evos like Rhyperior and Sylveon are missing moves their previous evos got in older games, and everything in the 6th gen dex is missing Dream World and previous gen event exclusive moves.
I noticed that. :)

I'm making a complete list (slowly) on my thread that I'll link each time I finish a generation; it's taking forever.

Could you help me? I don't have oras I'm on x
I want a Hoopa!! Where can I go ppl is there a link?
I told you where to get a code, lol. On the two sub-reddits I mentioned (though if you have no idea what they are you'll probably have a hard time getting one there). Of course, MattaPod also told you how you might be able to get one in the giveaway section of Smogon.

This is completely unrelated, but I'm making the exclusive move list and I was curious:

What would make Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon usable? If they kept the recharge turn, how big of an increase in Power do you think they'd need to be viable? Or, if they didn't keep the recharge turn, what detrimental effects would be added? O.o

Last edited:
I've barely start the Exclusive Moves list thing but if someone could check it out and give me feedback that'd be great!

Note: It's taken me awhile to get into the groove of doing it so only Bulbasaur->Beedrill is 100% checked and finished.

Link here.

Last edited:
So I've been looking for a while for a Honedge with 0 IVs in speed but I've had absolutely no luck in acquiring one. At this point I'm at my wits end so here's my proposition.

I have a Female Squirtle with Rain Dish, 6IVs across the board, and has access to Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, and Aqua Jet. All I'm looking for is a good Honedge with 0 IVs in speed and perhaps a few perfect IVs but I'm not going to be that guy and say "All perfect or no trade."

If you're willing. Send me a message and I will get to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your time!
I've got a shiny one in my trade thread. If the Honedge is to your liking, feel free to leave a message.

I can make you some Battle Ready Pokemon trough that or Some Breeding Parents with 4 Egg Moves in Rare Balls
Don't offer hacks.
Also, don't double (or even triple) post. Use the edit button instead. It's right under your post :)

Edit: Looks like you've got taken care of already...

Um w

What's vm ?
He's looking for (LF) a flawless, hidden power fire (HP) Bulbasaur, with 4 egg moves. Visitor message (post on his profile) to negotiate. The first post of this thread has a section for common terms. I urge you to read that, it'll help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)