Add
Clefairy-Dark Checks
Machoke-Priority Users
Leavanny+Monferno-Swords Dance
Simisear-Nasty Plot

Take Away
Togetic-Baton Pass

Raiza

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
I don't want to call out people, so take this as a suggestion and reminder for other posters too.
I know that we are suggesting to add every set that is nearly viable on this role compendium, but no need really to post weird things such as Swords Dance Leavanny, or at least if you do, post it along with a motivation or proof that shows it is actually borderline viable, especially since Leavanny is mainly known for its niche as a Sticky Web user and not for being that great of sweeper.
Also no need in continuously saying to remove Togetic, other users already pointed it out and I think Magnemite got it and will proceed to edit as soon as he can.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
that still hasn't been done and wrath is in the intro
edit: also doesnt take into account shifts like politoed to water checks

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
floatzel to fire checks and maybe basculin too (I understand not simi since slower/speed ties with 2/3 but at least float)
simisear to nasty plot
politoed to fire checks
shedinja to water/electric checks? idr it being c and it might be a special case but yeah
zebra in flying checks
CM clef is a stallbreaker right? so is vanilluxe
no idea if chlorophyll tangela deserves weather sweeper, someone who's used it should confirm, but maybe
carbink and meowstic can set weather, at least the first
Golduck sets its own weather too
idk how good scarf simisage and scarf rap are but maybe. Scarf chatot definitely should be added though
Choice band: Relicanth, gabite, basculin, maybe klang
ask Anty if specs mime is good enough for role compendium but it's scary from experience facing it
SD lickilicky (again ask anty if it's good enough but probably is)

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
Machoke and Monferno for Priority users, the former has Bullet Punch, the latter has Mach Punch

Mag when/if you are able to add

Murkrow
to Priority Users and maybe CM
Kingler to Swords Dance,Agility/Rock Polish,Scarf,Band? tbh don't know what is good on this thing just know ive seen it with all of those.
Relicanth to Wall Breakers,Weather Sweepers, Fire/Normal/Flying checks
Gabite to Stealth Rock, Fire/Electric Checks
Volbeat/Huntail to Priority Users
Electabuzz to Flying/Electric Checks and maybe Specs/Scarf

Suggestions-

Maybe add Volt/Turn+Baton Pass into a single column called Pivot

Maybe put Wish,Healing Wish,Heal Bell/Aromatherapy into a single column called Support Moves.

Edit-Taking out suggestions that have already been made by previous people

Last edited:

MZ

still has banned mons obv, relicanth is also not in any of its categories because it used to be too low on vr

those are all below c+ rank (bar relicanth which was at the time this was last updated) so they aren't included.

also i'm completely revamping this once i get a new mouse which should be in the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)