Not open for further replies.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Mr.378
Available: Yes
Timezone: GMT-5 (Central)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 2PM-8AM
Tier(s): GSC OU, ORAS Ubers (Or any Generation of Ubers if anyone wants it)
Personal Profile: I'm just a 21 year old Computer Engineering student who has a few various intellectual interests and likes jogging, biking, and mild lifting. I have been playing this game competitively since 2005 and I want to help people in my tiers and spread knowledge about them.

Username: Snowy.
Timezone: GMT+10 (AEST)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3am-8am weekdays. Free on the weekends.
Tier(s): ORAS OU
Personal Profile: 18 year old university student, studying exercise and sport science. In my spare time, I watch a lot of anime and footy. I also enjoy a large variety of music, but am mostly into rap and edm. Been playing this game for a few years now and I hope I can help some people out!

Username: Shoka
Timezone: GMT + 2
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 1-8 PM EST
Tier(s): BW OU
Personal Profile: I'm 17 years old and I'm in high school. I live in France but I'm Turkish ! I like Poker, tv series and soccer (Hala Madrid). I have been playing this game for a few years now and I would like to share my knowledge. I'm teaching BW OU and I will give you some advices that you can apply in all the tiers. They are all blaming BW OU for being a shitty tier based on matchup but when you know how to build you can easily control the game. Also my englih is not very good ! :v

Username: Lord Outrage
Timezone: GMT+2
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 5 pm to 1 am unless week ends or soccer training MWF 4-6 pm.
Tier(s): ORAS Ubers
Personal Profile: 18, First year civil engineering. Would like to teach people willing to learn.

Last edited:

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Username: Level 56
Timezone: GMT +0
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 2PM to 6PM
Tier(s): ORAS Ubers
Personal Profile: I'm 18, studying in University. I like watching Cricket, Football and i also love watching Anime. I have been playing this game for a while now and i would love to share my knowledge of the tier.

Username: 49
Available: yes
Timezone: gmt -4
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3-10 pm, sans tuesday / thursday
Tier(s): oras ru / oras ou
Personal Profile: 20 y.o bio major, social inept, and faux hipster. big on manga / anime, music, and making others happy. non-plussed on emulative culture, traditional gender roles, and perpetual groupthink, amongst other things. i enjoy football, cooking, ultimate, writing, and rpgs in my spare time. pick me and i'll teach you how to be cool. i can also tutor bw ou / uu / ru / nu on the side

Username: HJAD
Timezone: GMT +0
Regular Online Hours (in GMT): 2 PM - 10 PM
Tier(s): ORAS NU
Personal Profile: Im 17, enjoy Football, Karting, Swimming and Snooker. At School, I'm studying Maths and Physics for my A-Levels and like to percieve myself as a curious soul that wants to know how everything in the world happens. Of course, I have a huge passion and interest for Pokémon, and stuff like FPS games and Racing games to go alongside. I'm a shy guy irl, but love mons since I can be my true self without being judged. Would love to teach anyone prepared to listen :)

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Username: FlamingVictini
Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Weekdays sometime from 5/6 - 9/10 PM, Weekend hours are not as consistent but still available.
Personal Profile: I'm a high school student and i play chess and tennis. I'm also really into math and science (specifically biology).

Username: theurbandear
Available: I'm good at multitasking. (Yes)
Timezone: EST (EDT right now)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Weekdays depend on my school schedule, but I'm usually around from 7 PM to 1 AM at least. I work most weekends, so those are a bit more up in the air.
Personal Profile: I am a senior in college studying chemistry with intentions of going to law school one day. Outside of mons, I am active in my fraternity and am serving as its president for the duration of my senior year. My other recreational interests include girl's anime, any book written after 1918, nintendo console games, trashy reality television, more girl shows, politics, cartoons, sleeping, not sleeping, any type of music, and cats. Not been around Smogon too long, but it all started with my getting tutored in ORAS OU in B101 a few months ago, so it's cool that my experience has kinda come full circle. n_n

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: Eyan
Available: Yea
Timezone: GMT +8
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3AM to 3PM (up to 7PM when I don't have school the next day)
Tier(s): ORAS UU
Personal Profile: Final year high school student from Singapore, and a huge nerd overall with a bad sleep schedule. Only started playing mons seriously since a year ago. Currently a Global Moderator on PS!, along with being a Room Owner in the Competitive Tutoring room, as well as a bunch of other things. Finally decided it was time to share what I know with people here.

Last edited:

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Natural Talent
Timezone: EST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): ~5:00 pm - 10:00pm
Tier(s): ORAS RU
Personal Profile: 14 years old, Going to 10th grade. I like to play sports , chess, hang out with my friends and of course play pokemon.

Last edited:
Username: Celticpride
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 6PM to 11 PM
Personal Profile: College junior who is also a Rate My Team moderator. Outside of Smogon I like following sports (especially Boston sports), listening to music, reading books, and playing basketball and running. Not a huge gamer outside of Pokemon related activities. I really like helping people learn and I'm excited to start tutoring.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Username: Shiba
Timezone: GMT -7
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 7 PM - 1 AM Mondays-Thursday, anytime Friday/Weekends
Personal Profile: Community College student, looking to go into Accounting. I enjoy watching (Particularly New York and Baltimore teams) and playing sports, watching DBZ, and sometimes playing video games outside of mons (Xbox, Steam, etc.). I enjoy helping people learn about UU and I'm excited to start sharing the knowledge that I've accumulated these past couple of years!

p2

Banned deucer.
Username: fleggumfl
Timezone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 9AM - 7PM (Saturday through to Tuesday), 2pm - 6pm (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
Personal Profile: I'm an 18 year old guy studying Computing at College and I enjoy playing mons, otherwise I'm pretty boring, but I'm willing to help players learn OU. I also waste too much time on here

Username: teal6
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 9AM - 6PM M-F while at work, 830PM - 12AM M-F, weekends negotiable
Personal Profile: 23 years old, work in finance trading stocks around all day so I'm always at a computer during that time. Outside interests from mons include taking piano lessons, amateur boxing, soccer/football, and literature. I'm a very competitive person and really don't like losing and playing mons is similar to a sport in that way to me.

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Rapture.
Timezone: PST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 10 a.m - 12 p.m and 9 p.m - onwards during weekdays. Free most weekends.
Personal Profile: 20 years old and in college as a Biology major. Aside from that I enjoy reading, Tumblr, and anime in my downtime. Avid Super Smash Bros. Melee fan as well, tho the new games are bad. NU is a fun metagame and I'm hoping the people I teach will enjoy it just as much as I do.

Username: starry blanket
Available: yes
Regular Online Hours (in EST): weeknights: 4 PM to 6 PM. weekends vary, but i'm usually flexible.
Personal Profile: 16 year old student. when i'm not busy with school, i'm either hanging out with friends, running, listening to music, aimlessly browsing the internet, or playing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Username: Team Pokepals (on forums and PS!)
Timezone: CST (EST -1)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Fluctuate, but 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM works well for me
Personal Profile: 19 year old pre-med university student trying to increase metagame knowledge and improve team building skills while I still have time before med school. I'm an OU room moderator, and I consider myself good/decent at Smash Bros (Actually managed to win a brawl tourney once ^_^). Heavy fan of Mystery Dungeon and the Pokemon Anime, and really enjoys helping people out.

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Username:NJNP
Timezone:EST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): I am very flexible
Tier(s):ORAS OU
Personal Profile: I am a 15 year old just trying to help. I like to play and watch soccer from the states which is a rarity lol. I enjoy reading and surfing/streaming most of my time when I am not in schoolwork or work.

Username: badabing
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 6 pm-midnight mon-thurs, variable weekends
Tier(s): DPP OU
Accomplishments in the respective tier (tournament, ladder, or voting success): i double switched a specs kingdra vs earthworm to good effect
Personal Profile: i want to help reinvigorate the tier. it's pretty neglected for being such a fun and balanced meta with 1/3 influence on smogtour. there's too much misinformation in the strat dex and roa forum with not a lot of outlets for regular play, so i feel like this is the best solution.

Username: Jarii
Timezone: GMT+ 2
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Weekdays 1 PM - 5 PM and in the weekends 5AM-3PM
Personal Profile: I'm a 20 year old student that likes football and chilling with people irl. Also likes to chat and discuss Pokémon with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)