Smogon Tour 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much for, you know, actually winning a tour yourself now without anyones help...

good luck ppl

Eh I just had game winning position and I played an entire late game according to my game plan. The idea was that tyranitar was dead because I've seen it often where a pokemon at 13% dies to stealth rock. I'm not here to complain or anything about my loss but I really think this problem needs to be fixed. It's really a shame that official games are decided like this.

You can make a simulator and add 3D sprites and add all that pretty stuff but you can't show people the right percentage of a pokemon? what kind of crap is that?

So if a pokemon is at 13% it sometimes dies to sr and sometimes it may not die. I'm supposed to guess? Why because the simulator can't show me 12.7% instead of 13%?

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Eh I just had game winning position and I played an entire late game according to my game plan. The idea was that tyranitar was dead because I've seen it often where a pokemon at 13% dies to stealth rock. I'm not here to complain or anything about my loss but I really think this problem needs to be fixed. It's really a shame that official games are decided like this.

You can make a simulator and add 3D sprites and add all that pretty stuff but you can't show people the right percentage of a pokemon? what kind of crap is that?

So if a pokemon is at 13% it sometimes dies to sr and sometimes it may not die. I'm supposed to guess? Why because the simulator can't show me 12.7% instead of 13%?
you can hover your mouse over your own Pokemon (both on the field and on the bench) and it gives you the exact percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)