Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do events come with the 3 31s as well because I just got a lucky roll on this Rayquaza.

31/31/31/29/31/28 - I need to check this through Keysav but I'm pretty sure this is correct.

Do events come with the 3 31s as well because I just got a lucky roll on this Rayquaza.

31/31/31/29/31/28 - I need to check this through Keysav but I'm pretty sure this is correct.
No clue on nature but 28 speed equals toss in my opinion

Yes, and I would say toss unfortunately, speed needs to be perfect especially for mons like Rayquaza.

Event legendary Pokemon, including mythical Pokemon, come with three guaranteed flawless IV's every time. All other Mystery Gift obtained Pokemon are kind of random. Most don't have any, but the recent Pikachu has two. Not sure if many will be interested in a giveaway of it when the Speed is imperfect, but no harm in trying if you've already saved.

Event legendary Pokemon, including mythical Pokemon, come with three guaranteed flawless IV's every time. All other Mystery Gift obtained Pokemon are kind of random. Most don't have any, but the recent Pikachu has two. Not sure if many will be interested in a giveaway of it when the Speed is imperfect, but no harm in trying if you've already saved.
You'd be surprised but I can bet right now that tons of people would be interested in that giveaway. I have been giving away a few leftover copies of my naive darkria and it has a 14-15 in special defense. I managed to get rid of tons of them.

LF: Skrelp, Please trade me :) i will trade you a female combee :D (also looking to trade my haunter to evolve to a gengar)

So, after finally figuring out how the doges are generated and finally locating my frame and RNGing the doge itself, I got this beauty from Fire Red. It needs a cool nickname. Whoever comes up with one gets it for free. ;)

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00
Body Slam | Mimic | Endure | Headbutt

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, after finally figuring out how the doges are generated and finally locating my frame and RNGing the doge itself, I got this beauty from Fire Red. It needs a cool nickname. Whoever comes up with one gets it for free. ;)

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
Name it Tribo-volt (for triboelectric charges), because that thing is about as effective as static shock when it comes to electrocuting anything.

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
How 'bout ZipZapCat?

On a serious note, I always liked Derecho for Raikou. A rapidly moving storm with showers/thunder fits the kitty well.

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
ThunderKitty (rawr!) :)

What bout Odin? Or ramuh?
On a serious note, I always liked Derecho for Raikou. A rapidly moving storm with showers/thunder fits the kitty well.[/quote]

Raikou

Lax - Pressure

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
*tears up at the glory*

Names:
Riekoo
Ryecooh
Raichu

EVs: 255 Atk / 255 SpDef

Moveset:
Roar
Cut
Strength
Quash

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
Is it still in firered?

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
Schneider or Liger Zero

http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Liger_Zero_Schneider

Schneider because its orange, and it looks like a Liger. Plus, the model Zero perfectly matches the stats! :)

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
Just out of curiosity, why have you RNGd for a raikou that has no IVs?
NN: CumuloDog. A Cumulo nimbus is a thundercloud. And raikou is a dog. So umm... Yeah

Also still LF male HP Fire bulbasaur with 4 EMs. VM if you want to negotiate.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
NN: CumuloDog. A Cumulo nimbus is a thundercloud. And raikou is a dog. So umm... Yeah

Also still LF male HP Fire bulbasaur with 4 EMs. VM if you want to negotiate.
Because Gen 3 roamers have garbage IV's due to a glitch, so your own option is RNGing a nice looking wimp.

Unless you're interested in 31/7/0/0/0/0 legendaries.

Why not do it if you know how to and you're bored? It's something to do and he's always bored.

Name it Tribo-volt (for triboelectric charges), because that thing is about as effective as static shock when it comes to electrocuting anything.
How 'bout ZipZapCat?

On a serious note, I always liked Derecho for Raikou. A rapidly moving storm with showers/thunder fits the kitty well.
ThunderKitty (rawr!) :)
What bout Odin? Or ramuh?
Poo-Ma

Edit:...cuz it stinks
*tears up at the glory*

Names:
Riekoo
Ryecooh
Raichu

EVs: 255 Atk / 255 SpDef

Moveset:
Roar
Cut
Strength
Quash
Schneider or Liger Zero

http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Liger_Zero_Schneider

Schneider because its orange, and it looks like a Liger. Plus, the model Zero perfectly matches the stats! :)
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I've decided to go with Dizzybanana21x's name "Riekoo". It's silly enough without any specific meaning. Not really anyway. Also, I love the moveset and the EV-distribution. When I get this beauty over to gen 6, I'll let you know, Dizzy!
Is it still in firered?
Obviously. I wouldn't ask for a nn if it wasn't lol.
Well, the doges have guaranteed Random / <=7 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 stats so I figured, why not? It's like the ultimate bad Pokemon. It reminds me of my level 100 female, Gentle Magikarp "Be Gentle" with 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 which only knows Splash.

Edit -> That reminds me, I'm obviously also gonna RNG the other two. I'm thinking Relaxed or Gentle nature for Entei and Brave for Suicune?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)