Sparkle and glitter [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have Shou the Bagon or Sherry the Shellos? My FC: 5472-9673-1996 and IGN is Suetonius. My signature pokemon would be Salamence. Salamence just looks real cool and helped me defeat Cynthia's real annoying Garchomp. It came down to these two mons and in the end Salamence dodged a rockslide and picked up the ko. It also happens to be my favorite pokemon. I would name it Max after that first Salamence I had. We would fight gym leaders and work our way up to defeat the champion.

Edit: My timezone is GMT-4 (EST) and I will be available from 9am-5pm tomorrow or on Saturday from 8-12 am.

Last edited:

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
My partner pokemo would be Dewgong. I caught one in second gen and thought it was the best pokemon ever cause it one shotted Lance's Dragonite. I would just be surfing along with my awesome Dewgong. After that we could go and wreck the Dragon gym. If you ever felt sad Dewgong could bring you up. Also in the winter after this guy fires off a few Ice Beams we could go skating anywhere we wanted.

I would like to reserve Durlindana
FC- 4270-0875-4953
IGN: Brandon
I can trade around 10:00am on Thursday in your time.

Last edited:
My partner will be a Shinx. Platinum is my first completed Pokemon game, and Shinx is my first Pokemon to have caught. They are adorable and ferocious lion cubs, what's not to love? :P Since then, I have always caught and used a Shinx, unless they are not available in the game or I am running a themed team.
I would run around in the plains with her and explore the many landmarks of the Pokemon world with my little Astral, which I called the Shinx with.

I would like to reserve Vermillion, timezone is EAT, which should be the same with yours. I can trade at 1:00 p.m. at Friday. IGN is Sapphire and FC is 5301-1819-7692.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd say my signature pokemon would be Shaymin (Aka "The Shrub). My reasoning behind it would be because I would never have to mow the lawn, since Shaymin could probably just make the lawn green. In addition, who wouldn't want a adorable grass hedgehog?

I'm interested in the Lure Ball Magikarp, so if you could reserve that, I'd appreciate it.

You can find my FC & IGN in my signature, and I can probably get on Thursday @ 6:00 PM EST.

May I please adopt Flambeau the Fletchling?
I am currently online now.
My signature Pokemon would be Mawile. It is the most adorable little thing ever. I would nickname it Machico and we would enter contests together and also take on all the gyms so we can be the best at everything!
My details are below, thanks.

EDIT: Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Hi Rufus, I've been wondering where you've been.

If I were to choose a Pokemon it would be Totodile. He starts off small but still cool and then ends up as the bad ass Fetaligtr. All of the kids would think I was so cool and those that didn't would be afraid to say so because Tsunami would scare them into thinking he would chomp their faces off. :p we could go surfing and shit and pick up on hotties. Who could resist a guy with a Feraligatr?

May I choose Clarissa as my Pokemon please?

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Could I please have Tiger Lily the Larvesta?

My partner Pokemon would be Gardevoir. A Gardevoir could help me in my life in many ways. One of the biggest is that it would always know what I want and could talk to me because it has Telepathy. This would also let Gardevoir choose it's own name. The second is that it could be very helpful with Telekinesis allowing me to be very lazy. The last is that it could Teleport me to places (hopefully I wouldn't already have to have been there). I think Gardevoir would be a very good tool friend because it is one of the few pokemon you could truly communicate with. Beheeyem also gets all of this but I don't like Beheeyem.

I will be on at 10:00 pm EST for a short time (15 minutes) then any week day. If you can not make this time I will be open for much longer Saturday night (Sunday morning for you). Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
TehCooKidz: Alright, VM me then.

Demantoid: 15 minutes is a bit narrow, isn't it? Sorry, I slept in today so I couldn't catch you, but I suppose I might be able to get you tomorrow at that time.

~

Well, since I'm going to be busy today, I'll just end the giveaway here. The person whose entry I liked the most is ... oh, it's Fiat500. Figures, he's a writer, like me :3

But since Fiat can have all my legendaries and the loose change in my pockets whenever he wants them, I'll choose a runner-up, and that is Testing9193. You can let me know what legendary you'd like when you contact me to trade.

Mods can close this now :)

Edit: Just to make it clear, anybody who hasn't picked up their Pokemon yet is responsible for contacting me for them. I won't contact you if you don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)