Tournament scRUb League 2: The Return (Player Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergey

Banned deucer.
PS username: Lanculus
availability: every day 6-10 pm gmt+2
tiers played: oras ru
why i should be selected: i like mexico and i worhsip the move thunder wave
favourite monster truck: slurmz

GOAO

Banned deucer.
PS! Username: GOAO
Availability: probably all time
Tiers Played: all.
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: cuz im cool and a fat pig xd
Favorite Monster Truck: idgaf about monster truck.

PS! Username: Esidisi
Availability: Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun: 4:30-10 PM GMT -5
Tiers Played: ORAS RU, Doubles Ubers
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: idk. I say stuff in the forums, and the ps room. Sometimes they're pretty stupid. Besides, playing this will be something real fun.
Favorite Monster Truck:

PS! Username: Kingmidas
Availability: Extremely active but schools coming up so thats taken into account.
Tiers Played: ORAS RU
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League:Not really new/completely unknown but don't have a presence in the RU community but I'm active and good.
Favorite Monster Truck:Anger Management.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
PS! Username: m e t a p h y s i c a l
Availability: Always!
Tiers Played: ORAS and XY Randbats
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: Even though I have a badge I still don't know how to do Tactical Loop Switches™
Favorite Monster Truck: The one with 4 wheels

Last edited:

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
PS! Username: MrAldoPls
Availability: Generally pretty active, yes
Tiers Played: ORAS RU, BW2 RU
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: Cause Im a scrub, the biggest in this site and I will like to have a chance to shine. And to have some good competitive fun.
Favorite Monster Truck:

ps username: aurora
availability: whenever necessary
tier played: oras ru
why i should be selected: i'm pretty good
favourite monster truck: i'm not experienced in this field

PS! Username: galb
Availability: none
Tiers Played: I'll get a substitute
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: because I will manage the winning team
Favorite Monster Truck: el toro loco

PS! Username: LightningLuxray
Availability: Basically every day after school and weekends. The days leading up to school starting (August 9th) will be pretty packed for me unfortunately :(
Tiers Played: XY RU / BW2 RU / ORAS RU
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: RU is probably one of my favorites tiers ever. I also did pretty well in the last one :)
Favorite Monster Truck: Grave Digger is life <3

Last edited:
Reactions: jay

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS! Username: Anty
Availability: yes
Tiers Played: XY RU / BW2 RU
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: I got all my badges from PU and I mod the third least relevant forum (only ahead of anything OM/CAP related), so this tour is perfect for me
Favorite Monster Truck:

Senpai D.M

さようなら
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
PS! Username: Senpai D.M
Availability: y
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: easiest 3k sub
Favorite Monster Truck: papa johns.

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
PS! Username: fran17
Availability: everyday
Tiers Played: oras/xy ru
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: i always beat galbia in ladder xd
Favorite Monster Truck:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
PS! Username: Tricking
Availability: every day
Tiers Played: ORAS RU, XY RU
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: because I'm better than user: galbia
Favorite Monster Truck: galbia

TheSpecialOne

formerly Santuga
PS! Username: Santuga
Availability: a lot
Tiers Played: any
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: used to be the best builder in the universe, mah nigga faji had nothing on this bad boi back in bw ru, almost ghosted blunder to victory in ru open a few editions ago back when he lost to dice garbage chokes what can u do
Favorite Monster Truck: real niggas play pokemon

Reactions: g
PS! Username: esca
Availability: weekends (gmt+2)
Tiers Played: ORAS RU, XY RU
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: Im fun at parties. I dont go to parties, but people keep telling me that so it must be true.
Favorite Monster Truck: what

PS! Username: Tyranitards
Availability: Pretty much all the time
Tiers played: XY RU ORAS RU
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: I have little experience in RU
Favorite Monster Truck: Jurassic Attack

PS! Username: Dundies
Availability: yes (im gmt-5 and im available after like 4:30 on weekdays usually and more on weekends)
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: my team won pupl and i went like 5-1 there so i guess thats decent
Favorite Monster Truck: all of them

PS! Username: Mattherus
Availability: Mornings & Nights (also depends on the day)
Tiers Played: ORAS RU & XY RU
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: I am a scrub, but I don't intend to be one for much longer. And RU is my favorite tier.
Favorite Monster Truck: that pokemon one

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
PS! Username:
Availability: Late night or early morning PST GMT -
Tiers Played: Gen 5 RU
Why should you be selected for the scRUb League: bw ru is a chill tier and I would like to play more
Favorite Monster Truck:the batman one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)