Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after finally figuring out how the doges are generated and finally locating my frame and RNGing the doge itself, I got this beauty from Fire Red. It needs a cool nickname. Whoever comes up with one gets it for free. ;)

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00
Body Slam | Mimic | Endure | Headbutt
Could you get a pokemon from hoeon and get ribbons and from Dimond version and soul sliver I'm looking for a pokemon with at least 70 or 75 ribbons oh and from gen 6 and oras

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I've decided to go with Dizzybanana21x's name "Riekoo". It's silly enough without any specific meaning. Not really anyway. Also, I love the moveset and the EV-distribution. When I get this beauty over to gen 6, I'll let you know, Dizzy!

Obviously. I wouldn't ask for a nn if it wasn't lol.
Well, the doges have guaranteed Random / <=7 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 stats so I figured, why not? It's like the ultimate bad Pokemon. It reminds me of my level 100 female, Gentle Magikarp "Be Gentle" with 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 which only knows Splash.

Edit -> That reminds me, I'm obviously also gonna RNG the other two. I'm thinking Relaxed or Gentle nature for Entei and Brave for Suicune?
lol nice..

Ive always wanted a Raikou with Quash :toast:

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I've decided to go with Dizzybanana21x's name "Riekoo". It's silly enough without any specific meaning. Not really anyway. Also, I love the moveset and the EV-distribution. When I get this beauty over to gen 6, I'll let you know, Dizzy!

Obviously. I wouldn't ask for a nn if it wasn't lol.
Well, the doges have guaranteed Random / <=7 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 stats so I figured, why not? It's like the ultimate bad Pokemon. It reminds me of my level 100 female, Gentle Magikarp "Be Gentle" with 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 which only knows Splash.

Edit -> That reminds me, I'm obviously also gonna RNG the other two. I'm thinking Relaxed or Gentle nature for Entei and Brave for Suicune?
Why don't you go for lax suicune and bashful entei. And teach suicune aurora beam and entei flamethrower. No other moves. The ultimate crap Pokemon

Could you get a pokemon from hoeon and get ribbons and from Dimond version and soul sliver I'm looking for a pokemon with at least 70 or 75 ribbons oh and from gen 6 and oras
I don't know if Thomaz has time to do such a tall request mate. What your asking for is not something easy. Plus none of has a clue what you're offering:) I'm sure if you were offering something really good then he may be interested. I know for a fact that Albus has Pokemon coming from XD that has tons of ribbons but he probably wants good offers. Post on his wall or look for his trade thread. His trade thread is under information on his profile.

I don't know if Thomaz has time to do such a tall request mate. What your asking for is not something easy. Plus none of has a clue what you're offering:) I'm sure if you were offering something really good then he may be interested. I know for a fact that Albus has Pokemon coming from XD that has tons of ribbons but he probably wants good offers. Post on his wall or look for his trade thread. His trade thread is under information on his profile.
Thanks dude just let him know. I know it's hard I did have a poke with 67 ribbons and it was hard as heck lol

I have a event jirachi shiny. Surfing picachu
....mate I tagged the user I'll do it again. The username is Albus just click his name post on his profile with what you have. (Sorry for spam albus). I know your new with the forums mate but I'm trying to help you out and if you want results you have to deliver:). If your confused still post on my profile and we can talk. You already left a message on my profile but as much as I love to help people I can't direct your trades.

....mate I tagged the user I'll do it again. The username is Albus just click his name post on his profile with what you have. (Sorry for spam albus). I know your new with the forums mate but I'm trying to help you out and if you want results you have to deliver:). If your confused still post on my profile and we can talk. You already left a message on my profile but as much as I love to help people I can't direct your trades.
I left a message on his wall to let him know

Sorry for the spam everyone. I have a question though. I'm gonna restart Pokemon x in my free time. What bird should I go for and what nature should I soft reset on zygarde xerneas and mewtwo.

You're right, I kinda don't. I have plenty of projects I'm doing already and it really does take forever. I think it took me more than a week just to get my Milotic every Ribbon bar one (which will be done by Albus. <3) and than I still need to do the ORAS ones...Obviously, she will be very difficult to get from me haha.
Sorry for the spam everyone. I have a question though. I'm gonna restart Pokemon x in my free time. What bird should I go for and what nature should I soft reset on zygarde xerneas and mewtwo.
Bold HP Ice Zapdos would be really cool. Otherwise, there's also plenty of Moltreses because there aren't many (both Modest/Timid and with HPs). As for Zygarde, eh, Adamant, Impish and Jolly all work since there are no 5iv ones. And as for Mewtwo, there's no 6IV Naive one lol.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, after finally figuring out how the doges are generated and finally locating my frame and RNGing the doge itself, I got this beauty from Fire Red. It needs a cool nickname. Whoever comes up with one gets it for free. ;)

Raikou

Lax - Pressure
00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00
Body Slam | Mimic | Endure | Headbutt
NN: Napoleon

im drawing a liger, its only my favourite animal, GOD! coupled with the fact that napoleon dynamites only fighting skills are to throw a weak ass kick after hes done being bullied and this pup has 0ivs, it only seems fitting. someone get him some nun-chucks

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
LF: 6IV Naive Bagon been looking everywhere. it would really help also okay with like 4IVS 28 IVS+
If no one helps you later on, I can breed a 6 IV Naive one later tonight when I get back (by reloading a save with a time machine spread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)