The Doubles Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serapis

Losing my way to Victory
thecrystalonix vs Serapis

I won my set against thecrystalonix 2-0. Both battles were conducted on the Smogon Tours Pokemon Showdown server. The replay of the first battle is here (edit: or not. If there's an issue, thecrystalonix can confirm the match outcome). For the second battle the server said that replays couldn't be saved, so I took a screenshot of the end of the battle.

Screenshot (119).png

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you're playing right now and find you can't save the replay you should put the battle log into a pastebin and post the link to that.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I lost in two, too bad they were more lucky based rather than competitive, ggs.

Last edited:
lost 2-1 to Tesung. Game 3 was really filled with hax, but it's Pokemon so I guess it's alright. Lost in the first round in both UU and Doubles. With atomicllamas in the first round of RU I don't think the record will improve....

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
I got bodied, probably should have learned the tier again before playing. Ggs good luck in the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)