Other [Monotype] Rate my fighting type team!

Please give me some tips and advice for my team. Warning: This team is a team of glass cannons. Which means they do a lot of damage but there Def and Sp. Def stats are lower then average.

Blade Runner (Mega Gallade) @ Galladite
Ability: Steadfast
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Zen Headbutt

Since Psychic types are a big threat to this team, I choose Gallade do to his Psychic sub typing making him take only normal damage from other psychic type moves. He's your all out attacker. all you need to do is mega evolve him and use Sword Dance first to start your assault. But be careful. Gallade's DEF isn't that high, so he can be taken out pretty easily by a powerful physical move or two. I gave him Swords Dance for set up, CC and Zen HB for STAB, And Shadow Sneak to take care of Psychic types.

Norris (Breloom) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb

I put Breloom on my team, because I use him to set up a Spore to put my opponents Pokemon to sleep or a Rock Tomb to lower my opponents speed to make it easier for my slower Pokemon to attack. He also can easily deal with Water, Rock, and Ground types with Bullet Seed.

Kermit the Frog (Toxicroak) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Toxicroak is on this team because he is useful for getting rid of Fairy types with Gunk Shot and Flying types with Ice Punch. His Fake Out is also useful to stall an opponents Pokemon just in case if you need another turn to plan your next move.

4 Arms (Machamp) @ Assault Vest
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

[THE ULTIMATE GLASS CANNON!] Machamp is here to deal raw damage. Need I day more? I gave him Bullet Punch for quick damage, CC for STAB, Knock Off to get rid of annoying held items, and Stone Edge to easily knock out Flying types.

Tank (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Taunt

I needed a Pokemon that could use Stealth Rock, so I chose Terrakion for this role. I gave him CC and Stone Edge for STAB, and Taunt JIC (just in case) if my opponent has a Stealth Rock user of there own.

Pyro Monkey (Infernape) @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Thunder Punch/Ice Punch
- Flare Blitz

[THE EVEN MORE POWERFUL GLASS CANNON!] And finally... I chose Infernade because I wanted I really good sweeper. I gave him Mach Punch for quick damage, CC and Flare Blitz for STAB, and Thunder Punch/Ice Punch to deal with ([TP] Flying, and Water types) ([IP] Dragon, Flying, Ground, and Grass types)

Last edited:

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, this team looks cool, but I can't give it a rate since it violates some of the RMT rules (see number 4). You should edit in descriptions of what each Pokemon does for the teams before the thread gets locked.

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
Nice team, but a little generic. Sports major weaknesses to Flying, Fairy, and Psychic, even with neutrality. As Twix said, this thread violates Rule Four, so it is impossible to have a thorough rate because of this. But I'll try anyway.
Okay, for starters, you may want to get rid of Machamp. Assault Vest Machamp is outclassed by Assault Vest Conkeldurr, who has more power in general and bulk. You also may want to put a Choice Scarf on Terrakion instead of a Sash to outspeed threats better.

What is "Bumping"?

haxiom edit: this post is an example of a bump- a post that brings the thread to the top again but has no content or purpose other than to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)