ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok I may be interested in writing an analysis, as I have never written one before. Who is left available? I've looked at different spots, but i can't tell if some are written or not.
You're in luck! Although unfortunately not the good kind, as there are no unreserved Pokemon as far as I know left.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Did Suicune ever get a revamp? The analysis on site is horribly outdated, dating back to almost a year ago not to mention I don't think the analysis itself is that fantastic, particularly concerning C&C. I can't do it rn but it might be a good one for someone to revamp if QC decide to go that route

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Not yet, Bouff is away so we'll talk about when to open reservations for the drops when he gets back. There might also be some revamps that need to be done, and perhaps some RU and NU Pokemon that we've overlooked, so we'll announce those as well.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Venomoth, Smeargle, and Shedinja are now up for reservation. We've included Venomoth under high priority as it is a recent drop and will be getting a fresh analysis. Smeargle and Shedinja are fair game.

Suicune and Espeon need revamps and are up for reservation as well. Suicune is high priority, but Espeon can be reserved by anyone. Toxicroak also needs a revamp but we've allowed Hikari to reserve it as he has a lot of experience with using it.

Only badged users, or people who have received permission from a mod, can reserve Suicune or Venomoth.

There are several other Pokemon that need minor updates to keep their analyses up to date with the current metagame, but CMS edits should suffice for those.

Also Omfuga and YABO have been added to the QC team while Kreme and NV have been given trial spots which means that they can check analyses but these count as official only when approved by a QC team member. Congrats guys!

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Also Omfuga and YABO have been added to the QC team while Kreme and NV have been given trial spots which means that they can check analyses but these count as official only when approved by a QC team member. Congrats guys!
Congrats to someone I don't really know lol (Omfuga) and my really good friend (YABO). Also congrats to Kreme, we did it dude! Also thanks for the trial run IB. I won't let you down! :)

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Damn, revamps are up. 'Tis a shame I couldn't get Suicune, would have loved to do that. Thanks for the trial run though IronBullet and everyone else who took part in the decision, I'll do my best. Also indeed we did NV ^^

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
Porygon2 will be revamped as well since the most recent analysis is not quite up to date with the current metagame. We've allowed NV to take it up as this is high priority considering P2's significance in the tier and he's contributor + trial QC and has significant experience with using it.

Reactions: nv

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Porygon2 will be revamped as well since the most recent analysis is not quite up to date with the current metagame. We've allowed NV to take it up as this is high priority considering P2's significance in the tier and he's contributor + trial QC and has significant experience with using it.
Will have the WIP up for it tonight. :)

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
No worries! Just keep in mind for future analyses to try and post the skeleton as soon as you can after reserving it, ideally within 3 to 4 days.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
We've decided that Empoleon needs individual sets uploaded for Agility and Defog + 3 attacks. They're both relatively common and effective, and the latter plays differently enough from the Specially Defensive set to warrant more than just an OO mention. dodmen reserved them beforehand and will be writing them up.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
Hoopa, Registeel, Poliwrath, and Druddigon are now up for reservation. Hoopa is high priority as it is a recent drop and will be getting a fresh analysis. The other three are fair game.

Only badged users, or people who have received permission from a mod, can reserve Hoopa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)