NU The Never Used League V - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
Me and luck of irish will take a coin flip because we're on good terms and I missed our meeting yesterday and hes leaving for 10 days camping.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OK so I got a couple things updated and would like the opinions of the remaining people here

First I'd like to ask those of you who have to finish your matches (Can-Eh-Dian Void Weebl Winter's Howl metaphysical Pokedots parpar356 Ashaury excluding the ones I know won't be able to fix their scheduling with an extension and the ones I know who will be fixed by an extension) if pushing deadline back to Sunday would help gets thing done? I originally implemented the 5 day deadline because previous NU Leagues seemed to drag on and during a summer format when everyone has time, it felt like I was wasting time. However, now that school's back and a lot of you are busy, I figured maybe the shorter deadlines were being detrimental to activity. Sorry about any stress caused if that's the case, just let me know if the schedule should be adjusted so we can get these excess of matches done (because deadline's tomorrow)! Just leave a message here, on my profile, wherever if you're in favor of the extension.

Second, I updated the leader board with the results of NU League IV and we're getting down to the wire on point earning opportunities! As Mr. Mendes says, it'll be a three way final so points will be slightly different. I'll be counting top 12, semis, two losers in finals, and the cycle winner as 1, 2, 3, and 4 points respectively. That means you players making it past this round will have an opportunity at more points than a regular tour because there are 50% more slots in higher point-scoring positions.

The players with the highest chances of getting into in the play offs (coming up after the cycle following this one) are TewMew in the lead with 5 points, scorpdestroyer, Realistic Waters, Chef Rice, Shaneghoul, Can-Eh-Dian, and galbia all tied for second with a solid 4 points and Luck O' the Irish and Montsegur tied for the 8th spot with 3 points. Obviously, this will be drastically different after the results of this tour and the next are decided, but I'm fully anticipating there to be a couple of ties for the finishing slots. If you're one of these players and are uninterested in playing for play offs because of activity or something, don't tell me now, I'll be sending out a group pm once cycle 6 finishes up to make sure we have a bracket before I put the final thread up.

shoutouts to iplaytennislol my muse for long posts

Otherwise I'd like to just say thank you to everyone for making NU League such a great success so far. Let's make the rest of the season great :)

Pokedots

How should I live to be happy
is a Contributor Alumnus
OK so I got a couple things updated and would like the opinions of the remaining people here

First I'd like to ask those of you who have to finish your matches (Can-Eh-Dian Void Weebl Winter's Howl metaphysical Pokedots parpar356 Ashaury excluding the ones I know won't be able to fix their scheduling with an extension and the ones I know who will be fixed by an extension) if pushing deadline back to Sunday would help gets thing done? I originally implemented the 5 day deadline because previous NU Leagues seemed to drag on and during a summer format when everyone has time, it felt like I was wasting time. However, now that school's back and a lot of you are busy, I figured maybe the shorter deadlines were being detrimental to activity. Sorry about any stress caused if that's the case, just let me know if the schedule should be adjusted so we can get these excess of matches done (because deadline's tomorrow)! Just leave a message here, on my profile, wherever if you're in favor of the extension.

Second, I updated the leader board with the results of NU League IV and we're getting down to the wire on point earning opportunities! As Mr. Mendes says, it'll be a three way final so points will be slightly different. I'll be counting top 12, semis, two losers in finals, and the cycle winner as 1, 2, 3, and 4 points respectively. That means you players making it past this round will have an opportunity at more points than a regular tour because there are 50% more slots in higher point-scoring positions.

The players with the highest chances of getting into in the play offs (coming up after the cycle following this one) are TewMew in the lead with 5 points, scorpdestroyer, Realistic Waters, Chef Rice, Shaneghoul, Can-Eh-Dian, and galbia all tied for second with a solid 4 points and Luck O' the Irish and Montsegur tied for the 8th spot with 3 points. Obviously, this will be drastically different after the results of this tour and the next are decided, but I'm fully anticipating there to be a couple of ties for the finishing slots. If you're one of these players and are uninterested in playing for play offs because of activity or something, don't tell me now, I'll be sending out a group pm once cycle 6 finishes up to make sure we have a bracket before I put the final thread up.

shoutouts to iplaytennislol my muse for long posts

Otherwise I'd like to just say thank you to everyone for making NU League such a great success so far. Let's make the rest of the season great :)
shaneghoul and I did our match and he won (albeit after you did the coin flip), so shouldn't he fight metaphysical?

Last edited:
I would actually enjoy if we could extend to 7 days, once school starts for me as well the only way I'll be able to schedule battles is during weekends or if I have the proper shift according to their timezone.

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ye davon deserved win if I can't play verb very busy lately and haven't even be able to get on a computer for a while il try to play him tho

Weebl and I planned to get the game done on the day of deadline, a couple of hours before the cutoff on Thursday. Longer deadlines for the seasons that fall in college semesters would be nice, busy people are busy, you know? Not to knock your job so far on handling these tours. Stellar hosting.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I did tennis vs realfv13 by myself this time, if you want me to do one of your games just be sure to pm me to see if im online or schedule a time with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)