Ubers Ubers Summer Seasonal Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately, both matches need extensions to the weekend. the next round will be up Sunday evening at the latest, and after this weekend the deadlines are absolutely going to be hard

Activity post, we had scheduled for today but apparently he couldn't play but posted in this thread instead of telling me. Timezones are widely different so the game will most likely not happen...

Its a Saturday night, I got other stuff planned, I can maybe play around noon my time but the timezones makes that real bad for you... But if you can play that time VM me and I will se when I wake up tomorrow, good night

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
It's cool but why have a rayquaza-related symbol when its mega is banned? Maybe something themed with just pdon/poger would have worked better. Still, very nice n fancy no desire to disrespect you

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Getting johned hard rn because I stayed up until god damn 1 am keeping myself busy with analysis work with no response whatsoever and kebabe didn't even bother to wake up early from sleep to VM me; I woke up at 6:30am to see if kebabe had Vmed and said he was able to play his early noon (as he stated above) and now he is missing previously scheduled time. I'll still play him of course if you hosts can carry this set over to next round or if he comes online, but fuck it calling activity because I've been largely available this past week with work shifts that are 5am-1pm which is reasonable enough for match scehduling, and the one day he can play which was Friday I have to work 9am-5pm. Idk why the hell he needed a 3 day extension past deadline but he couldn't play last week nor this week. Upon post of this thread we had been in Ubers room together but it's understandable that meet up can be disregarded because I am entitled to preparing for my matches and did not know at the time I would be scheduled for the evening on Friday.

Getting johned hard rn because I stayed up until god damn 1 am keeping myself busy with analysis work with no response whatsoever and kebabe didn't even bother to wake up early from sleep to VM me; I woke up at 6:30am to see if kebabe had Vmed and said he was able to play his early noon (as he stated above) and now he is missing previously scheduled time. I'll still play him of course if you hosts can carry this set over to next round or if he comes online, but fuck it calling activity because I've been largely available this past week with work shifts that are 5am-1pm which is reasonable enough for match scehduling, and the one day he can play which was Friday I have to work 9am-5pm. Idk why the hell he needed a 3 day extension past deadline but he couldn't play last week nor this week. Upon post of this thread we had been in Ubers room together but it's understandable that meet up can be disregarded because I am entitled to preparing for my matches and did not know at the time I would be scheduled for the evening on Friday.
Okey this post made no sense and at least try to stay to the facts, like saying I missed a scheduled time when I never did, you on the other hand did. And I was available at noon as you can see by the convo with Sparksblade on my wall. Anyways, I can play for the entirety of today if you just let me know a time a couple of hours in advance.

i won vs shrang in two ggs

thanks both sweep and shrang i was really fucking busy cuz school starts tomorrow and gf had much to do.. :[ sorry for the john

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Okey this post made no sense and at least try to stay to the facts, like saying I missed a scheduled time when I never did, you on the other hand did.
I did miss the scheduled time but I didn't completely flake out and told nobody. Scroll up a few messages and look at that extension I asked for, and also that message I tagged you to telling you I would make myself available for your morning and noon (which I did) whilst receiving no freakin VMs or even responses in this thread telling me that you were online.
And I was available at noon as you can see by the convo with Sparksblade on my wall. Anyways, I can play for the entirety of today if you just let me know a time a couple of hours in advance.

This gave me no information whatsoever that you would ever be online "at noon", just that you acknowledged the deadline but of course made no effort at all to schedule with me. Also this:

No responses whatsoever to that last VM. Activity

I did miss the scheduled time but I didn't completely flake out and told nobody. Scroll up a few messages and look at that extension I asked for, and also that message I tagged you to telling you I would make myself available for your morning and noon (which I did) whilst receiving no freakin VMs or even responses in this thread telling me that you were online.

This gave me no information whatsoever that you would ever be online "at noon", just that you acknowledged the deadline but of course made no effort at all to schedule with me. Also this:

No responses whatsoever to that last VM. Activity
lol just play me lol, I have been able to play the whole day oml

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Re: Kebabe vs Thugly Duckling

Both parties have claimed activity. They originally scheduled for Friday and Kebabe showed up at that time. However, Thugly Duckling asked for an extension all the way back on Tuesday, though without directly telling Kebabe. They rescheduled for Saturday at noon Kebabe's time, after which Thugly tried to call activity on Kebabe for missing it, though there is VM evidence in that convo SparksBlade as involved in that Kebabe was likely on at the time he said he would be on (it was around 5:46 PM my time which is around noon/a little after noon his time when adjusting for timezones). Thugly recanted somewhat and admitted he missed the scheduled time, though he claimed he had no notification Kebabe was on at the time. Kebabe was also online when Thugly Duckling made another post claiming activity because Kebabe did not respond to his most recent VM yesterday, though claimed he could not play then after Kebabe promptly responded 15 minutes later because he was at church. Kebabe remained on for most of the rest of the day, but Thugly Duckling did not return until Kebabe had already left for bed.

While both parties are partially at fault here for miscommunication (and there were some large timezone issues), we are adamant about not giving any more extensions, and the fault lies more with Thugly Duckling for failure to complete the scheduled games. As such, we have decided that Kebabe will get the activity win.

Round 9 will be posted shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)