The Workshop

I've been sitting on this for a while looking for ideas to improve it but failed so, i'll just post it. I have to say that I don't feel satisfied with it, seems like something's missing. Also doesn't give out the middle eastern bazaar vibe you wanted so yeah :I

e- brightobject should be making this better with his art magic so yay

Last edited:

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
I would like to request a banner for the Balanced Hackmons Viability Rankings, even though it is not my thread, I still thinksit deserves one.

I believe it must include Chansey. Other pokemon could be Mega Rayquaza and Mega Mewtwo Y

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks imas234 if you figure out "whats missing" let me know, otherwise looks good and I'll use it for my thread. Thanks again!

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
I would like to request a banner for the Balanced Hackmons Viability Rankings, even though it is not my thread, I still thinksit deserves one.

I believe it must include Chansey. Other pokemon could be Mega Rayquaza and Mega Mewtwo Y
I can take this one since I am not doing any other pieces. I can pm a potential layout tomorrow after work (or tonight if my image host does not troll me).

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can take this one since I am not doing any other pieces. I can pm a potential layout tomorrow after work (or tonight if my image host does not troll me).
Before you do, though, I'd like to see if Piccolo Daimao (the actual host of that thread) have anything to say about the original request:

We generally have a thumb rule of only letting the hosts make the request, since they, if anyone, should be informed of what they're getting (or should get).

Before you do, though, I'd like to see if Piccolo Daimao (the actual host of that thread) have anything to say about the original request:

We generally have a thumb rule of only letting the hosts make the request, since they, if anyone, should be informed of what they're getting (or should get).
I just recently adopted the thread. On the old viability rankings, they just had the animated sprites of a few pokemon. I'd appreciate a banner if you guys want to do one! I'd love it if the included pokemon were Chansey, Mega Rayquaza, and Giratina. Thanks so much!

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Request: A banner for an upcoming revamp of a project hosted in the B101 forum for Featured Tutors. I do not have a particular design in mind but since there's already a banner for the B101 forum itself which as shown below, maybe something similar would be great but if the artist has something different in mind then it'll be great too n_n

Edit: Any love for my request? :[

Last edited:

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Hey good artists, do u mind if you guys can make me a banner for my team archive for the lc tier? I really dont care about details etc just the words "Little Gods" or "slurmz's team archive" be incorporated. Hope you can do this♥~.

E: I use Mienfoo a lot, so maybe it and pawniard fighting could be cool

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey good artists, do u mind if you guys can make me a banner for my team archive for the lc tier? I really dont care about details etc just the words "Little Gods" or "slurmz's team archive" be incorporated. Hope you can do this♥~.

E: I use Mienfoo a lot, so maybe it and pawniard fighting could be cool
I'd appreciate a link to this, or a more accurate description. If this is a request for a thread featuring only your own team, then that's outside the scope of this thread.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
I'd appreciate a link to this, or a more accurate description. If this is a request for a thread featuring only your own team, then that's outside the scope of this thread.
Currently, the thread is a work in process and will be posted soon, I woulda appreciated the intro. However, it only does feature my teams (which I build with other peoples) so I apologize if you cant do this for me (this will be posted in lc subforum btw not rmt if it matters)

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Request: A banner for an upcoming revamp of a project hosted in the B101 forum for Featured Tutors. I do not have a particular design in mind but since there's already a banner for the B101 forum itself which as shown below, maybe something similar would be great but if the artist has something different in mind then it'll be great too n_n

Edit: Any love for my request? :[
hey there Alkov i did your thing

this took like 5 hours and approx 5000 lines from Bummer to make, hope you like it!

edit: and eevee general helped,

EV

Banned deucer.
Hello! I've got a thread that could use some love. The Other Metas Teambuilding Shop currently sports a banner I made out of logo text, but I would love to have an original piece instead. Right now I have a Klink next to the banner, but feel free to use another Pokemon(s).

As for the art direction itself, I'm not that picky, so long as you capture the essence of a repair/mechanic shop. Edit: Actually, after talking to arhops I think I do have more direction to add.
&Eevee General: tbh, I keep seeing a rhydon with a wrench fsr
&Eevee General: and I kinda want it to be gritty and greasy, not all bright and clean like most banners

Last edited:
Hello! I've got a thread that could use some love. The Other Metas Teambuilding Shop currently sports a banner I made out of logo text, but I would love to have an original piece instead. Right now I have a Klink next to the banner, but feel free to use another Pokemon(s).

As for the art direction itself, I'm not that picky, so long as you capture the essence of a repair/mechanic shop. Edit: Actually, after talking to arhops I think I do have more direction to add.
&Eevee General: tbh, I keep seeing a rhydon with a wrench fsr
&Eevee General: and I kinda want it to be gritty and greasy, not all bright and clean like most banners
Hey I'll do it for you :)

Reactions: EV

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
Sorry Locality I didn't see your post until I finished, but here's a rough sketch of what I had in mind Eevee Generel

I might add an apron to Rhydon or something to make him look more "mechanic-y" I'd love to hear thoughts.

edit: Finished lineart for Rhydon. I did indeed add an apron and changed some proportions

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Hey I'll do it for you :)
Sorry Locality I didn't see your post until I finished, but here's a rough sketch of what I had in mind Eevee Generel

I might add an apron to Rhydon or something to make him look more "mechanic-y" I'd love to hear thoughts.

edit: Finished lineart for Rhydon. I did indeed add an apron and changed some proportions
I will find a spot for them both, dw.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
rumatch.png

Posting a WIP I have so far, which is going slow due to Steelix being a pain to draw and personal issues. Was thinking of getting rid of the waiter but sorta fits in the Lady and Tramp parody atmosphere. Wanted some second opinions on my decision before continuing (should have it done mid next week).

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Putting in a request for my new thread UU Teambuilding Lab. I would prefer UnderUsed on the top and Teambuilding Lab on the bottom with the S rank mons of UU (Feraligatr, Hydreigon, Reuniclus, Salamence, and Suicune) sitting around a table of "research" (papers, test tubes, etc.) similar to the famous "dogs playing poker" picture. If that is too difficult, let me know and I can figure out something different for the banner. Thanks in advance and take your time (but not too much time lol).

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, can someone make a banner for the PU Pokemon Matchmaking Project? http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-pokemon-matchmaking-v2-week-9-piloswine.3550538/.

The banner should have:
1. The name "PU Pokemon Matchmaking' on the top of the banner
2. A picture of a Piloswine and Roselia working together (preferably below the PU Pokemon Matchmaking text)

That's all! I don't mind how you picture both the Piloswine and Roselia working together. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)