Bang! - Dodge City (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are you gonna cowboy up or just lie there and bleed?

art by 13ulbasaur. Isn't it awesome?

This tournament will work just like any other team tournament. One of you will play ORAS OU, one will play ORAS UU, one will play ORAS LC, and one will play ORAS Doubles. You don't have to specify which is which when you sign up. You also have the option to sign up as a free agent; just be sure to mention which tier you would like to play, and I'll do my best to get you onto a team. Also, to all of you who end up playing in this tournament, I suggest creating a conversation between you and your teammates so that you can strategize who you want to be which position, which you will read about in the next paragraph.

Every team has a Sheriff, two Deputies, and a Outlaw. These positions can change every round, you just need to PM me with the new information every round. If you don't, I will just use the same information that I had been given the previous round. Now, if the Sheriff loses, it counts as not one but two points towards that week's win. However, if the Outlaw loses to the Sheriff, that is worth two points to the Sheriff's team. Important things to note:
  • Activity losses count towards these extra points. If you're the Sheriff, be sure to play your matches.
  • Lying is allowed: Yes, you can tell the opponent literally whatever you want. Only once all matches have been played will your actual positions be made public, and points will be tallied.

All standard clauses apply, and the rules and bans pertaining to each tier apply. Any bans that occur in any of these will not apply until the round after they are banned.

If you end up with the same amount of points, it goes down to which teams sheriff survived the round. If both survived the round, then the round's sheriffs go head-to-head in three randomly decided metagames. They will be chosen from the four, but might not be one that either of you had played in that round.

You can choose one teammate, if you need a sub for activity. They must be chosen from the free agents list, which is currently still open. You cannot sub during rounds. No exceptions. So, subs are only useful if one of your teammates has significant activity issues coming up. You can't just stop firing in the middle of a gunfight!

There won't be any. If a match isn't played and nobody makes an effort to play, nothing will happen. For such a sensitive line-up based tournament, random points aren't really workable. But, if your opponent doesn't seem to intend to play the match, just post on their wall. Easy activity win!

French Underdogs vs boypussi and the undesirables
OU: RedMaxxx* (+2) vs. fleggumfl*
UU: Welli0u$ vs. Water Drone
DOU: Teclis vs. byee$
LC: Zokuru vs. inscribe

Hoedown Throwdown on Showdown vs n_n
OU: ooh keil em vs. GeeMick
UU: DaSpoofy* (+2) vs. JohnYiu*
DOU: LeoLancaster vs. Croven$
LC: ~Volbeatdown~$ vs. Unlucky Desperado

[VoD] vs The Crossfit Gurus
OU: Kratosmana vs. Tokyo Tom$
UU: Omfuga vs. 49
DOU: -Tsunami- vs. KyleCole*
LC: FLCL vs. QuoteCS

Mambo's Angels vs #WeebCrewOrDie
OU: level 56* vs. wish killer
UU: Lord Outrage$ vs. Kotori
DOU: Haruno vs. Stratos*
LC: Mambo vs. apt-get$

Dalton Gang vs Wheezer's weenies
OU: Genesis7* (+2) vs. StarZabRighT*
UU: TewMew$ vs. Wheezer
DOU: qsns vs. TheKingKarp
LC: Krauersaut vs. FalseHopes$

Buffalo Head vs scald is a cute user
OU: Disenchanted vs. Always
UU: Century Express (+2) vs. Shiba*
DOU: Hantsuki* vs. Vapo (+2)
LC: Goao$ vs. metaphysical$

fap on the bidet vs THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN
OU: Cicada* vs. Get this Money
UU: Fairy Peak vs. c0mp
DOU: Vinc2612$ vs. Zepherox
LC: fapkingg vs. jacob

random PO scrubs vs Now watch me whip
OU: Chill Shadow$ vs. -Voltage-
UU: Carl Murray* vs. praj.pran$ (+2)
DOU: TraceofLife vs. ForgottenOnes
LC: Karki tho (+2) vs. Vileman*

The Bloody Espinosas vs Squid Squad
OU: Ary* vs. Contorted Lies
UU: NotAGymLdr$ vs. iSuicune
DOU: Fangame10 vs. Itz ZecaroN
LC: s_aman vs. MrJelli

THIS TEAM IS BULL vs STRAIGHT OUTTA SCAMPIA
OU: theurbandear* vs. Tricking$
UU: snagaa$ vs. Decision Makers
DOU: steelphoenix vs. vakatalesau
LC: reiku vs. LoserMcNoob*

Les Magiciens DDOZ vs jrp and The Circle of Influence
OU: Zenadark vs. jrp
UU: Dlanyer$ vs. Sam
DOU: Deckline vs. Arcticblast*
LC: Gastrik* vs. Sweep$ (+2)

Lukas Poldoski vs Padania Libera
OU: Mazar* vs. Barge
UU: Ice Tea (+2) vs. Amber*
DOU: Freestylerking$ vs. -snow$
LC: Quaggster vs. lange

Southeast Asia's Reckless Howling Commandos vs Some PU scrubs
OU: D4RR3N* vs. Omastar$ (+2)
UU: Christo The Gr8 vs. Megazard
DOU: Level 51$ vs. Twix
LC: TUO vs. Dundies*

Who uses manaphy is gay vs Trash Squad
OU: Wind Ice vs. Lighthouses$
UU: Brick Small. vs. killintime
DOU: Hyogafodex vs. MainEvent*
LC: Julio GOmes vs. trash

los Kableye's vs Wild West
OU: Natural Talent (+2) vs. Gros Ortel*
UU: Kableye vs. Sacri'
DOU: Nido-Rus* vs. SiTuM'parleT'mort (+2)
LC: thecrystalonix$ vs. LetMeShine-$

Name that doesn't get me banned vs 3 tour players and a slurmz
OU: Sugarhigh vs. Ready2go202$
UU: Henry$ vs. MegaStarUniverse
DOU: Stathakis vs. oml it's too ez
LC: Tesung* (+2) vs. Slurmz*

If you still need to send me information or which tier your team is playing because you don't like the one I put up here, send it to me soon. Some teams didn't send stuff and are gonna be at a disadvantage for being lazy butts.

Round 1 ends in two weeks on September 17th at midnight-ish MST.

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Got crit out of a mostly guaranteed win despite christo's best attempt to choke :/
edit: to the people calling me harsh would you prefer I lied and said gg+wp? get used to salt

Last edited:

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LeoLancaster did you take care of all this stuff?
If the tiers aren't right, tell me what you would like me to change them to. I wanted to get it posted by tonight and I hadn't been sent anything, so I put it up in the order that I saw in sign ups. Would you like something different?

Only one team is tagged?
Not gonna lie, I lack the patience to tag all 128 people. I only tagged the Free Agent team.

shit its supposed to be comp in uu and zepherox in dou ;-; can u change it? comp doesnt play dou
Got it

Last edited:
lol, omfuga isn't good at all. when's deadline? a mutual agreement was made to play right before then, pinky promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)