Calling all artists! Facebook needs you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
it's using Nasty plot
Ah, that makes more sense. However the visual application doesn't work imo, it gives me the impression that the creator of the image is bothered by its design or something, as opposed to Houndoom actually performing an action. I'd suggest scrapping the symbols altogether, making its face expression more sinister, and instead try to imply with the background how the inner workings of its mind is up to no good. Or you could just remove the question marks and leave it as it is, still good enough.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I honestly can't make that call. I generally strive towards a more serious approach when it comes to facebook, but since the actual audience like humor, I could go either way. Krauersaut is the one who makes the call, though.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Coming up pretty soon, we're having a couple of pieces of artwork done by RODAN, and while I appreciate humor, there's only so far you can take it in such a short space of time, and I can assume you RODAN meets that quota. Also, the unfinished original is mesmerizing - I'd much appreciate that, if you're up for it.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
The Weavile slot for this saturday has opened up again, so feel free to grab it as it's more urgent than the others!

The Weavile slot for this saturday has opened up again, so feel free to grab it as it's more urgent than the others!
I can work on something quick, it'll likely be in pen and editted in Photoshop. Depending on time between classes, might be able to do something fancier but no guarantee. If someone else is willing to make a backup in case mine turns out terrible, feel free to.

Edit: Just submitted the piece, not sure if a backup will be needed anymore

Last edited:

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
sorry I've got a huge art assignment to be done that's basically gonna decide whether I get into uni or not so I'm refraining on picking up new things until I get it done

I am not an approved artist, but if I may, can I try my take on Celebi for December 14th? Already done a quick sketch on paper. Final product shall be done digitally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)