NOC Fire and Ice Mafia: Fire and Ice tie, the village loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I know this game is stagnating; we need rssp1 and PGNXB to return. I can't do anything without them; withholding my vote allows me both to minimise risk of hammering (explicit vote) and to test other players (implicit vote). I am uncomfortable with lynching between you and rssp1 and would much rather lynch between Celever and PGNXB. I am not wholly opposed to an rssp1 lynch as it is currently, but any information I see gained from it is compensated for by the lynch between Celever and PGNXB, and the risk/reward on revealing the false doctor isn't favourable enough from where I stand to want rssp1 lynched or even to conclude he is scum.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
If you don't have anything original to say, don't say it. Everything Celever has done that's scummy has been adressed already, and i really don't like copying others thoughts. In fact i was ready to respond to Celever's attempt to make a case on me before he simply resorted to the "he hasn't posted" card (even if it is true). I have nothing to say that hasn't been said already, so i'm not saying anything. Simple as that.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
If you don't have anything original to say, don't say it. Everything Celever has done that's scummy has been adressed already, and i really don't like copying others thoughts. In fact i was ready to respond to Celever's attempt to make a case on me before he simply resorted to the "he hasn't posted" card (even if it is true). I have nothing to say that hasn't been said already, so i'm not saying anything. Simple as that.
In other words what every mafian who tries to fly under the radar always says.

im not really looking for much of an attack of celever, it's just that you havent bothered to defend yourself for about 2 weeks and its kind of getting worrying

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I can't defend myself for what others have done to connect me to them, i wish i knew what was going on inside their heads at the time so i could, but i just CAN'T. There's literally nothing i CAN do to defend myself besides guess why they'd do something that connects me as their partner... and i hate being wrong because i always seem to be completely attacked for it.

I can't defend myself for what others have done to connect me to them, i wish i knew what was going on inside their heads at the time so i could, but i just CAN'T. There's literally nothing i CAN do to defend myself besides guess why they'd do something that connects me as their partner... and i hate being wrong because i always seem to be completely attacked for it.
Do you have any reasons to believe Celever as scum other than the fact that you're a townie? If so, what are they?

if pokeguy doesnt say anything by tomorrow ill vote for him and that'll probably be the lynch for the day, i won't bash you if you say anything wrong, but i really need you to post

Neither pokeguy nor Celever are posting which is kind of annoying since one of them is town and they have a fairly high chance of screwing town over if they don't talk at all.

Anyone who does not place a vote before a deadline is set incurs suspicion for leaving themselves the leverage to block majority. PGNXB obviously is excluded from this, being under the lynch anyway.

Celever just vote PokeguyNXB please.

Unvote

A doctor claimant or I need to be the hammer on this lynch, unless both doctors claimant are willing to place votes now. This is to force the doctors to vote. Otherwise, PokeguyNXB can hammer himself and deny us crucial lynch information. This means I need to be able to re-vote at a suitable time. Do not put PokeguyNXB at L-1 without those 3 votes including at least one of UTO's or rssp1's. Remember acidphoenix has already voted, so PokeguyNXB is already at 1 vote. One more is Celever's. If I do not vote except to hammer, that means those two votes must be either two doctors or one doctor's and mine (or PokeguyNXB's + a doctor, since obviously I won't hammer unless a doctor votes). If it's not clear, I am seriously pursuing this lynch.

The doctors need to finalise their cases on PokeguyNXB and Celever, and post their conclusions from the day if possible.

the reasons I want to lynch PokeguyNXB I already covered in my last post, but while I am unhappy with Celever's refusal to compare and contrast how UTO has been 'antidoctor' while behaving quite similarly to rssp1 except on the defensive, I agree with his implication that PGNXB's last defense was highly scummy. Nobody asked for original thought, we asked for the reasons, which haven't been supplied. Literally citations of my post with own thoughts about whether certain points were convincing would suffice for me. I already said everything there was to say about Celever, PGNXB had nothing to say about that post even though it concluded he was scummier. Therefore he had to have disagreed with something I had said (I certainly hope so, that post was internally inconsistent because I explored multiple scenarios and paradoxes) and/or agreed with something I had said about Celever being scummy.

Oh shit, you're right, thank you very much. (ref: #1072 I thought celever had unvoted but his last unvote is in #981)

So we have celever + acidphoenix on PokeguyNXB rn, so everything I said was already true and I'm waiting on doctors now.

PokeguyNXB you are at L-2.

(Please note that uto (no clue if rssp1) knew pgnxb was sitting at L-1 and this accordingly influenced their vote decisions.)

Ok I believe we've covered all night scenarios already. Use the flip to interpret the behaviour of uto and rssp1 around the lynch time, since both are possible partners for PokeguyNXB but the possibility of Celever's partner is not at all equally distributed. (I suppose you can also analyse me but I think it's pretty clear why I wanted to hammer the lynch, having already pushed for it anyway). Doctor should reread acidphoenix's night-related posts and maybe my previous bits about night strat if they have the time, otherwise just use your head to guess who is going to be targeted + who it is most important to keep alive + what we learn if you block a kill and do your best.

If I die and the village ends up 2 vs. 1, remember both doctors claimed to know the actions of their subs on Night 1 and also know whether they can protect themselves or not.

The lynch was
one ice mafia +
three town or two town + one fire mafia or one town + two fire mafia

depends on flips

I'm really sorry if I'm wrong here btw, I've been trying super hard this day vs. trash odds to negotiate this situation for the day and the night and extract as much information as possible, but we still have the possibility of winning even if I'm wrong. And I don't think I am, so,

Lynch PokeguyNXB

and billymills that's majority on him 4/6, all the votes (Celever, acidphoenix, U-Turn Out, jumpluff) are on the last few pages except Celever's which I linked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)