Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there a reliable person available to clone my event Pika for me? I would like 1+ the original back so I can leave one as a Pikachu and evolve the other. You may keep a copy and redistribute it if you have a trade thread here (since I never seems to be able to keep my own threads going for long) however I did pump some Rare Candys into it so its level 31.

It's Jolly with a 30/31/31/29/26/31 spread.
I can help you if you still need help.

So my next egg is guranteed to be shiny. Unfortunately its also guranteed to have a 1 Def IV. Is there any Pokemon that wants as low defense as possible? Preferably not Shedinja but that may be my last resort. Really want to make use of it since I saved before the DC Lad turned around.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I could still use the help :)

Could I actually get 3 back instead however so MattaPod can get a copy?
Sure, no problem; and let's move this convo to VM/PM to avoid clogging the thread.

So my next egg is guranteed to be shiny. Unfortunately its also guranteed to have a 1 Def IV. Is there any Pokemon that wants as low defense as possible? Preferably not Shedinja but that may be my last resort. Really want to make use of it since I saved before the DC Lad turned around.
Anything frail enough that is able to use Counter (idk which specific 'mons would make good use of it tho).

A suicide lead or a 'mon trying to take advantage of Counter? In Ubers, Forretress uses the IVs 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 Sp Def so that it can be brought down to Sturdy quickly and pull off a fast Explosion before it leaves the field.

It says HA Ho-Oh, so I'm going to assume he wants a Hidden Ability (Regenerator) Ho-Oh. Pressure's not very useful when rocks in general terrify it, especially the stealthy, floating, take half its max HP away upon switching in kind.
Oops, I totally didn't see the HA part lol. Yeah, Pressure is terrible.

Im thinking of using powersaves to back up my AS save...I'm so afraid of losing everything to data corruption again!

But would that ban me from battle spot/competitions??? I would ONLY be using the device to preserve a backup of my save.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Im thinking of using powersaves to back up my AS save...I'm so afraid of losing everything to data corruption again!

But would that ban me from battle spot/competitions??? I would ONLY be using the device to preserve a backup of my save.
Nope, definitely not.

LF: HA female cranidos spitback in Premier, Timer or Luxury ball

FT: CMT

or VM me if you have one
Knew I'd seen something on someone's trade thread about looking for a Premier HA Cranidos. I'll CYT once I've cleared my breeding queue if that's ok? Need to breed it for perfect & EM's anyway so good timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)