Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew I'd seen something on someone's trade thread about looking for a Premier HA Cranidos. I'll CYT once I've cleared my breeding queue if that's ok? Need to breed it for perfect & EM's anyway so good timing.
I just posted a CMT in Cretacerus's thread for a timer ball one and he has a HA Premier ball Cranidos in his wants list. If for some reason you don't trade with me maybe you can trade it to him :P

I just posted a CMT in Cretacerus's thread for a timer ball one and he has a HA Premier ball Cranidos in his wants list. If for some reason you don't trade with me maybe you can trade it to him :P
Well I can see something on your trade thread I'm interested in so no problems there. Don't have a trade thread myself so will vm you once my breeding queue is clear as don't want to break your rules.

What Pokémon would be good in Love Balls? I currently have Love Ball Chansey, Jigglypuff, Buneary, Horsea, Miltank, and Snubbull. I'm trying to think what other 'Mons to catch for breeding.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a cloner for some shiny rng legend stuff, cloner gets one of everything. You can also pick 1 extra pokemon from my thread for the help!

Good evening there folks. I come bearing a simple request.

I am looking for a Female Jolly Kangaskhan with Double Edge in a regular Pokeball. The particular IVs aren't important, I just don't really have an option to grab one at this juncture and I've been given the short end of the stick in GTS far too many times.

In exchange, I have a few Jolly/Adamant Defiant Pawniards with 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread and carries the egg moves of Sucker Punch, Pursuit, and Revenge with both Genders.

Send me a conversation message if you're interested, I'll get back to you next time I am available.

Last edited:
Good evening there folks. I come bearing a simple request.

I am looking for a Female Jolly Kangaskhan with Double Edge in a regular Pokeball. The particular IVs aren't important, I just don't really have an option to grab one at this juncture and I've been given the short end of the stick in GTS far too many times.

In exchange, I have a few Jolly/Adamant Defiant Pawniards with 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread and carries the egg moves of Sucker Punch, Pursuit, and Revenge with both Genders.

Send me a conversation message if you're interested, I'll get back to you next time I am available.
I'm not sure if you want the Kangaskhan in my thread since you're asking for it in a regular Pokeball. I don't have spitbacks available but if you're interested in it just PM/VM me.

I completely forgot to breed Seismic Toss to this Miltank, so does anyone want her?

B01 - 1,1 - Miltank (♀) - Calm - Thick Fat - 31.21.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [1295]

So none of the ones that allow Ubers will use the Pentagon Rule?
They likely still will, since the ones that allow the mascot legendary/mythical Pokemon have most available for gen 6. I think Genesect, Manaphy, and Meloetta are the only ones that haven't been released yet with the pentagon.

TL;DR: Unless the current competition says otherwise, assume you must use Pokemon caught or bred in gen 6 and have the pentagon for it.

"Ubers" is a smogon term...it really doesn't apply to vgc the same way. For instance, the primal whatever comp this month allows "ubers"..there's no cp to be gained from it. By smogon standards "ubers" are used all the time in vgc...mega kang,mega mence, and to a lesser extent mega mawile.

Most of the online competitions that award cp are titled international challenges, and use the current vgc ruleset.
They likely still will, since the ones that allow the mascot legendary/mythical Pokemon have most available for gen 6. I think Genesect, Manaphy, and Meloetta are the only ones that haven't been released yet with the pentagon.

TL;DR: Unless the current competition says otherwise, assume you must use Pokemon caught or bred in gen 6 and have the pentagon for it.
there has actually been a Gen 6 manaphy event...unfortunately it was a KOR exclusive

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What Pokémon would be good in Love Balls? I currently have Love Ball Chansey, Jigglypuff, Buneary, Horsea, Miltank, and Snubbull. I'm trying to think what other 'Mons to catch for breeding.
I caught a Koffing in one but haven't bred it yet. I think they match really well, lol.

Something else that could be funny is breeding a female Machamp in a Love Ball...

As for serious suggestions, shiny Ampharos, Forretress, Ambipom, (shiny) Sneasel / Weavile, Jynx, shiny Kingdra, Gengar...

If you can RNG then I think Raikou and Suicune would both look sweet in a Love Ball.

The only Battle Spot comps that give CP are the ones with VGC rules, and even then, I don't think all of them even did give them. You also only get points for finishing in the top 256 worldwide, and the points are no where near the amount you get from a real life competition. It isn't a feasible way to qualify at all.

The Ubers ones will not give CP and those are either pentagon-only or they allow transfers. More often than not they allow transfers but the next one (Primal Battle) is pentagon-only...

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Been soft resetting off and on for the Summer 15 Shiny Rayquaza and just got this one:

31/30/31/X/31/31

Adamant

The attack makes me so sad :(
I mean you lose 1 point when fully EV'd... I don't think it kills it that much. Maybe for trade value where everyone here goes for #flawlessorbust but in terms of battling it's fine and won't make a difference. The only stat where a 31 is absolutely needed imo is speed (unless going for a hidden power type like fire that need it).

Been soft resetting off and on for the Summer 15 Shiny Rayquaza and just got this one:

31/30/31/X/31/31

Adamant

The attack makes me so sad :(
I mean you lose 1 point when fully EV'd... I don't think it kills it that much. Maybe for trade value where everyone here goes for #flawlessorbust but in terms of battling it's fine and won't make a difference. The only stat where a 31 is absolutely needed imo is speed (unless going for a hidden power type like fire that need it).
Agreed. That's not even counting the fact that the Summer 15 Rayquaza still can't be traded anyway, can it? For personal use, it's probably fine. :)

Keep or toss?

Endeavor Pikachu

None (Naive) Male (♂) : 29 / 28 / 30 / 31 / 24 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)