Dota 2

yeah in game 3

did you see rtz game 2?
what was rtz supposed to do in game 2 s4 drafted enigma and ss solo support and ss gave up a early kill and storm was tping top and ss luna has no chance against es lina especially with a kill disadvantage
Edit: CDEC are fucking amazing their teamfight execution is perfect what a story

Last edited:

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
More like Neutral Geniuses. Never saw a team so emotionless after winning a TI. Crowd was going wild, first american team to win TI omg, but they were all like "oh hey we won some million bucks, cool I guess"

More like Neutral Geniuses. Never saw a team so emotionless after winning a TI. Crowd was going wild, first american team to win TI omg, but they were all like "oh hey we won some million bucks, cool I guess"
I think they were pretty drained. They did play two series, and they were both pretty intense (think the LGD one was more mentally taxing)

No Hookshot. PPD, here comes the Ice Blast, ready for the DUNK! IN FROM UNIVERSE! IT'S A DISASTER! C-D-E-C! THEY'RE GONNA GET WIPED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH APART FROM AGGRESSIF! HE'LL JUMP OUT, BUT THE WOMBO COMBO! PERFECTLY HITS FROM EVIL GENIUSES! AND NOW THEY WILL TAKE ROSHAN, AND SUMAIL IS BACK, THEY'LL GET THE AEGIS OF THE IMMORTAL!

even though EG aren't my favorites this made it all worth it.

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
cdec's rotation was so spot on but they didn't play as well as I thought they would in the GF, iirc too many failed smokes (or was that another game) also omg the reshuffle/secret/rtz/aui drama tho

junior

is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I decided to take a break from tennis and watch navi vs vega in between the US Open matches. It was the worst decision of my life. funnik played the most horrendous enigma ever, missing absolutely everyone with the black hole at least 4 times. the one time he actually lands a black hole, it hits one person. that entire game 3 performance gave me cataracts

junior

Empire just won a game vs NIP with 8 health points left on their ancient omg

I can't believe how many freaking black holes funn1k whiffed, not to mention a ton of questionable other plays he's been making recently. That's honestly kick worthy.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I installed dota2 in like May 2014 but I only picked it up last week for some reason. Now I'm playing against bots trying to learn as much as i can about this totally overwhelming game before jumping into actual matches where i would have pressure to...not suck.
Does anyone have a fairly straightforward hero to recommend for a total newcomer to MOBA games? I tried a bunch so far, but the only one i feel fairly confident with atm is Sven :pirate:

It looks like you're interested in learning to play Dota 2 or new to the game. Here are some useful resources which might help you get up to speed quickly with the game.

The subreddit has a wiki with a lot of useful information for newer players - from the sidebar: New to Dota 2? Start here.

What are some basic tips when starting to play?
The in-game tutorial (you will be prompted to try it when first joining the game, otherwise found under "Quests") will bring you up to speed on some of the basics on movement, combat, buying items, and more.

Guides for beginners
Tutorial: How to Play Dota 2 In 4 MinutesA brief video guide that will get you up to speed on all the basic components of a Dota 2 match. If you like to learn by doing and just get the basics, this is a great guide.
In-game guides for each heroYou can subscribe to guides in the Steam Workshop and they will appear in-game with item and skill build recommendations. Reading the top-rated hero guide is often a good idea when playing a hero for the first time.
Comprehensive Guide to Dota 2An absolute guide to Dota 2 with a ton of video content, graphics and information. Might be a little overwhelming to a brand-new player.
Welcome to Dota, You SuckA bit less all-encompassing, but will give you a great balance of the information you need to know. One of the most popular Dota guides.
Reddit's Dota 2 Hero DiscussionsReddit has run multiple discussion threads for every hero in Dota. Look back at them here. There are also item discussions.
Dota for DummiesDota for Dummies is an all inclusive video series that prepares you to jump into the world of Dota 2. Starting from the very basics then progressing forward, this series will help you get the foundation you need to become successful.
Switching from League of Legends?While on the surface the games might seem similar, there are quite a lot of differences. This thread will give you a good idea of some of the major differences and tips specifically tailored towards players with experience in League of Legends. There's also a useful Reddit thread about the differences here.
"Which hero should I pick?"This post outlines a few of the more beginner-friendly heroes and explains why they're good for newer players
Other resourcesDota 2 Wiki, Liquipedia, Weekly Stupid Questions Threads
I'm a bot, but feel free to reply to me if you're having issues or if I get something wrong. If you have any suggestions for extra content to include, message me or check out my github.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)