Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise
i gotta admit that nidoqueen is super overrated. in fact, if you use rocky helmet toxic lando-t over nidoqueen, this team will be so much better. nidoqueen is a poor man's nidoking (no sexism implied) tbh, but it has bulk, so why not? mega medicham nukes everything in site, and bullet punch fake out is run because this team is pretty weak to heavy offense. amoonguss is your keldeo counter and spores things to give nidoqueen and mega medicham free switch-in opportunities. klefki is there to combat the latis and notably weavile offense which is annoying. since i had spikes and stealth rock, i decided to run defiant thundurus which is even a safer switch-in for defog because of the presence of klefki on this team! feel free to go to twave + 3 attacks since it is equally viable because you trade annoying m-sableye teams for annoying offense. latios glues the team together because it has a good speed tier and checks mega charizard y and offensive garchomp. this team isn't that great because nidoqueen is deadweight in a lot of battles, but it is fun to use. have fun ^.^
Yeah I was feeling underwhelmed by Nidoqueen as well when I tried it prior. Well the definitely looks like it will have issues with offense but hey the point is giving Megacham and Nidoqueen a shot so mission accomplished regardless. Thanks.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave / Ice Beam
- Soft-Boiled

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 156 HP / 100 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave / Grass Knot
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 72 HP / 216 Atk / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Psyshock

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

What up ShadowGuy1 you choose basically the best mons in the current metagame for build a balance team which it is my favorite playstyle, anyways DD Zard X is always a threat so i modify a bit your set to outspeed random Scarf Kyurem-B running around after +1, then put T-wave on clef but you can also run Ice beam for Spedef Gliscor/Skarmory if you want or consider that those mons are a threat/issue for the team. Then heat wave Torn-T for lure steel and clef have an easier time late game or you can put ir Grass Knot to lure Hippowdons and Quagsire and Help Zard X to sweep (Personally I consider GK more usufull in this team, up to you), now the core was really weak to fairies in general but there isnt to much for control this problem so i choose one of the initial switch ins for every fairy and also provide the team one of the hazards and a phazer too which it is Skarmory Spedef for sure, then i notice that i autolose to CM keldeo because let's be honest Hurricane never hits so i add Bulky starm which also fuction as my Hazard control, very reliable spinner. And last a stronger bulky ground that check most of the threat like Metagross, Lopunny, Zard X, Bisharp, Electric types, etc. It is the glue for the team without a doubt, it is the rock setter too. Have fun and Enjoy !!!

Ok so i know this is a very late response since i was away on vacation but thanks a bunch for this team, its awesome!!!
Also, why Shed Shell?

Last edited:
+

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Giga Drain
- Nasty Plot

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightningrod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power Ice

Pretty cheap core I have been using. Celebi brings out flyers and 4x fire weak steels and klefki that manectric beats. If it can pass a NP, manectric is really hard to stop since its fast and very strong with moves to hit everything.

If u could make this offense thatd be great
If you are going to pair Nasty Pass Celebi with Mega Manectric, then you may want to replace Overheat with Flamethrower, so you do not negate your Nasty Plot boost. Flamethrower unboosted still does enough damage to most targets (though it could do a little more damage to Bisharp), and at +2 you are able to abuse the boost with greater ease.

You said you wanted to make this an offensive team. If this is the case, then you would want a more offensive spread on Celebi, with more Special Attack and speed, along with Earth Power > Recover to nail Heatran, who would otherwise give Mega Manectric a hard time. I have built around CelePass squads, and they usually want to stay away from being built as balance squads unless the player is skilled enough to deal with the team's flaws, so you may want to consider changing your Celebi set to a more offensive variant of Nasty Plot + Baton Pass.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Me and ur mom

I like LO Reun much more than CM, simply because you can actually do a lot of damage to things people usually think are safe switch-ins like Jirachi and Mega Sab. I think TR is pretty good too, since the meta is much more offensive rn than it was before wcop, and TR can really fuck with certain offensive teams that rely on fast stuff like LO Torn and Mega Zam/Lop. I wanted something that could switch into certain steel types like Scizor as well as safely switch into Sableye if need be, so it was between zard and Talon. Since I have already built a LO Reun team with Zard X, I went with Talon this time instead. I chose bulk up because I thought wisp would be pretty neat to have to burn stuff like Tar, and definitely wanted a SDef version. Azu works very well under TR, appreciates Reun's ability to beat Ferrothorn, and can deal with Tran for Talon outside of lava plume burns. I went with Mega Scizor because I wanted a Lati check that wasn't Azu. it also works well with TR, and can help weaken Tran with Knock off. Scarf Exca is neat, checks Electrics and spins. That's p much it. Finally, I went with Chomp for rocks and a Talon check. Manaphy kinda sucks to face, have to TR and then beat it with Azu or weaken it and revenge with Excadrill. Just prevent it from setting up for free and you should be fine.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Trick Room

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Power-Up Punch

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 68 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Lax Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Narowak

I wanted to use Hawlucha + Zard X and this core lets me do just that. The two have good synergy offensively, with Hawuch being able to set up for days on lando and Hippowdon. But still, I have Jirachi to lure those things if need be. Grass Knot for Hippo/Slowbro, HP Ground for Tran, Iron head is stab, Icy Wind for general switch-ins and also Iron Head fun times. Lati provides Defog and a keld/manaphy check. Clefable checks Electrics and helps break Stall with STored power since people seem to think unaware stall is good or something. Hippo checks Talon, Exca, Lop, and provides rocks. Not too much to say about this team other than Hawlucha is a cool mon in an offensive metagame. Just make sure to take out priority first. Azu is a huge threat, but you CAN beat it with Jirachi or Clef if it's AV (I run 8 Speed to outrun 84 Spe Azu so yo won't get flinched)

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Jirachi @ Expert Belt
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 68 Atk / 244 SpA / 196 Spe
Mild Nature
- Iron Head
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Icy Wind

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Stored Power
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This core was Bisharp + Klefki, for anyone curious. I swear I don't only build teams with Klefki (this is 3/5 I think ;_;), it was in two of the cores.

TheInsanity

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Foul Play
- Heal Block
- Thunder Wave

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
- Scald
- Psychic

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Healing Wish

My first attempt at this squad ended up being that super standard Lando/Lati/Keld/Manectric squad that anyone has built at least once. I guess it didn't turn out all that non-standard lol but I like the way it came out better than the original tries.

I kept Bisharp the same but gave it special defense to take HP Fire from Latios after Rocks. Klefki I changed out Magnet Rise for Heal Block. I cared less about setting up on ground types and more about preventing things like Latis or fatmons from healing up on Klefki, which is often something people assume they can do. I knew I wanted some kind of special attacker that could eliminate fire and ground types which were looking problematic. Manaphy is a perfect fit and I went with a Rain Dance set to full on stallbreak, Psychic for Mega Venusaur. Next up needed rocks, a Tflame/Zardx/secondary fire type check. I went with Lando since it checks Zard unlike Chomp while giving me a ground immunity and checking Excadrill better. Standard bulky Lando-T here with U-turn to capitalize on hazard stacking. I was weak to electrics and not particularly fast so Raikou was added. I firmly believe CM is the best set in the metagame right now since at +1 it's basically the other two sets combined. The passive recovery of leftovers is excellent for staying healthy to check Thundurus/Manectric and Volt Switch in the last slot to form the VoltTurn core with Lando-T. At this point the team just wasn't fast enough, I needed another form of priority and something to check Bisharp a bit better. I picked Lopunny which is a great partner for Bisharp since they share checks and counters. I opted for Healing Wish in the last slot simply because one of the other team members might have a stronger chance to seal the victory given second life. Ice Punch is also another option here to lure Garchomp to set up for a Bisharp sweep. Thanks to AM for helping me iron out the kinks and test the team.

Enjoy.

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i'd like to request for a team based around these mons
Sableye (M) @ Sablenite
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Snatch / Fake Out

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind / Thunder Wave
Wisp msab draws in a lot of fire types (namely tran, zards and talon) and slowbro can easily utilise this to it's advantage. however, both are extremely prone to strong u-turns (scizor/landt). not sure what more of a description i need to put here since they have pretty interesting synergies with slowbro being able to switch in on scalds that sab doesn't want to stay in on.
Doesn't look like this has been taken so I'll take a stab at it.

Me and ur mom

I wanted to use Hawlucha + Zard X and this core lets me do just that. The two have good synergy offensively, with Hawuch being able to set up for days on lando and Hippowdon. But still, I have Jirachi to lure those things if need be. Grass Knot for Hippo/Slowbro, HP Ground for Tran, Iron head is stab, Icy Wind for general switch-ins and also Iron Head fun times. Lati provides Defog and a keld/manaphy check. Clefable checks Electrics and helps break Stall with STored power since people seem to think unaware stall is good or something. Hippo checks Talon, Exca, Lop, and provides rocks. Not too much to say about this team other than Hawlucha is a cool mon in an offensive metagame. Just make sure to take out priority first. Azu is a huge threat, but you CAN beat it with Jirachi or Clef if it's AV (I run 8 Speed to outrun 84 Spe Azu so yo won't get flinched)

Thanks for the team!!! It just looks awesome and having a hawlucha just make´s it even more awesome.

Hi, here's a very offensive core i thought of that features fight spam. Terrak + keldeo have pretty decent synergy because they can either overwhelm or just break down each others counters. Basically keleo is meant to break down bulky grounds and such for terrakion. Mega venu and grass types are a problem though.

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Substitute/Quick Attack

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Either one can be changed to scarf if necessary.

Kyurem_Black_XY.gif
+
MMetagross_ORAS.gif

These things are monsters capable of destroying both offensive and defensive teams alike. I love using both of these pokemon mainly because they are so damn good. Kyurem breaks fat grounds that gross have trouble with while also beating water types like Rotom, Suicune, and Slowbro all of which can beat gross 1v1. Kyurem struggles with fairies and steels, which gross can beat. Gross also switches in on the likes of L@ti and garde both of which hurt Kyurem and in return kyurem switches in on MegaDoge.

Scizor and Lopunny eat this core alive though so a Talonflame could work as an offensive partner/cleaner.

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost/HP Fire
or
Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Ice Punch/Bullet Punch

I do wanna see a balanced team built around Mega Venusaur, Rain Dance + CM Manaphy and Bisharp! Bisharp can trap the likes of Latios/as and other Psychics which this core can struggle to muscle past. Manaphy can beat Fire types and can stall out Chansey if it has to, and beat Fire types. Venusaur can beat other fire types.

Sets:

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power Fire / Knock Off / Leech Seed

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rain Dance
- Rest
- Scald

Bisharp @ BlackGlasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Hello, if it is not to much trouble for you guys I would like assistance in building an offensive team featuring Weavile and M-Medicham. My idea of using the 2 is that Weavile puts in work against offense and Medi against fat mons, but I am really not good at teambuilding these days so any help would be very appreciated.

Weavile (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Poison Jab

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Psycho Cut
- Bullet Punch/Thunder Punch
- Fake Out

+
+

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

Gyarados @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang

Simple offensive core.Gardevoir as a primary mega and that threatens much stuff,i chose Modest because i have a scarfer and a DDer in this set and then i chose magnezone to deal with MMeta and goodstuff scizor.Basically steels in general.Last but not least is gyarados.This team was threatened by Heatran and gyaradoses typing is so great to grant immunity to its EP and double-STAB resist.You can change everything that you think is necessary bar the mons ofc.

Mega Altaria + Gothitelle Balance

Mega Altaria it's a extremely good Mon, and I think that it makes crazy synergy with Gothitelle, who can Switch in and kill almost every single defensive Counter/Check of Altaria. I think that balance would be nice with this core, but if you think that offense it's better it's ok too. Oh, and a little additional request, if possible, try to keep Heatran out of this team.

Palikatrunka (Altaria) (F) @ Altarianite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Gothitelle (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Trick
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my shitty English. D:

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

I would like a HO team made out of these two mons. Mega Alakazam is rising in the OU meta due to how good offense is coming. Also, Banded Scizor make a better offensive pokemon for Alakzam then other may think .

I'd love a team built around this core:

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain

These two have nice synergy, with Sceptile deterring Electric attacks and switching in on bulky Waters that Gyarados doesn't like to handle. Gyarados is the main sweeper, and Sceptile is meant to support it. The core pretty much dies to anything with BoltBeam coverage, so the core would need something to handle that. I'm not the best with cores, but hopefully this works well enough to build a team around!

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
I'd love a team built around this core:

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain

These two have nice synergy, with Sceptile deterring Electric attacks and switching in on bulky Waters that Gyarados doesn't like to handle. Gyarados is the main sweeper, and Sceptile is meant to support it. The core pretty much dies to anything with BoltBeam coverage, so the core would need something to handle that. I'm not the best with cores, but hopefully this works well enough to build a team around!
There's already a team (that I myself requested) with this core here.

I see that nobody responded to my last core, so I'm gonna try again.

Sanicpede (Scolipede) @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Cleaner Than (Rotom-Wash) @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

This core has nice synergy, with Scolipede cleaning up weakened teams, and Rotom beating Talonflame, which stops Scolipede from sweeping. Also, Scolipede beats Sceptile and other grass types.

Would really like a team with this core, since I'm bad at building and u're good at it. :]

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse / Roost
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Calm Mind
(I don't really know the optimal CM Lati set, since I haven't played it in like, forever. Both the HP and Psyshock are pretty important tho.)

Sharpedo (M) @ Sharpedonite
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 132 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Protect

I felt like using Mega-Sharpedo, so here's a core I came up with. These Mons have a pretty cool synergy. Latios is, imo, the perfect partner for Mega-Sharpedo, since it deals with all the Grass-Checks that the shark has and preparing its sweep.

I think this water-fire-grass interesting :)

-
-

Charizard (Charizard-Mega-X) (F) @ Charizardite X
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

-
-

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Taunt / Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse

-
-

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet

Last edited:
I see that nobody responded to my last core, so I'm gonna try again.

Sanicpede (Scolipede) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Cleaner Than (Rotom-Wash) @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

This core has nice synergy, with Scolipede cleaning up weakened teams, and Rotom beating Talonflame, which stops Scolipede from sweeping. Also, Scolipede beats Sceptile and other grass types.
Ok

e: i'm taking Satoryu core as well

Last edited:
I would like to see an offensive team made with Noivern and Offensive SD Mega-Scizor. I enjoy both these mons but have trouble figuring out a way to use Noivern in a solid team. Mega Scizor is a solid pokemon and can handle many situations well and Noivern, albeit not hig special attack, is fast with powerful moves.

Scizor @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite

Noivern @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast
- Hurricane
- Roost

Last edited:

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think this water-fire-grass interesting :)

-
-

Charizard (Charizard-Mega-X) (F) @ Charizardite X
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

-
-

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Taunt / Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse

-
-

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
mine

Captain Magma (Camerupt) (M) @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Will-O-Wisp

lf plat OU (Scizor) (F) @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

So Mega Camerupt is a pokemon that there was a dece wave of hype for around the release of ORAS but then that obviously died out pretty quickly lol. I would like a team that can actually make use of its unique qualities. Banded Scizor is a real motherfucker with its Bullet Punch snipes and powerful U-turns, but it's stone walled by Electrics like Mega Manectric and Raikou, as well as fat pokemon like Mega Sableye and Skarmory, and of course the terror that is Zard-Y. Hey what do you know Camerupt loves showing all of those motherfuckers The Real Power. Scizor also gives Mega Camerupt a nice slow U-turn to get in and do damage with, as well as a switchin to the Latis which wall it for days while also Pursuit trapping them. Rotom-W as a teammate is recommended to complete the Volt Turn core and provide a TFlame check, water resist, and Gyarados killer but isn't necessary I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)