Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys im looking for a destiny knot on ORAS, Does anyone have this item for trade? :) Willing to trade a shiny feedbas! :D

Hey guys im looking for a destiny knot on ORAS, Does anyone have this item for trade? :) Willing to trade a shiny feedbas! :D
I have one. I'll have my DS tomorrow in the evening, then we can trade. You also still get that HA Froakie from me :)

Really looking for a Timid Kyogre from ORAS for the "Primal Battle" online competition! Can't SR myself, I have O.R.

Let me know if you have one, and I'll offer up!

Really looking for a Timid Kyogre from ORAS for the "Primal Battle" online competition! Can't SR myself, I have O.R.

Let me know if you have one, and I'll offer up!
I have one but I'm looking for a Groudon for the same competition...

You can see the details of the kyogre in my trade thread. Link in my signature.

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Does reshiram respawn if you KO it in OR? The Unova Tao Trio theme is the last battle theme I haven't acquired yet for online battles, but I also want to SR a shiny Reshi at some point later on, when I get the shiny charm.

Does reshiram respawn if you KO it in OR? The Unova Tao Trio theme is the last battle theme I haven't acquired yet for online battles, but I also want to SR a shiny Reshi at some point later on, when I get the shiny charm.
I actually don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Beginning in Plat/HGSS, all stationary mons respawn if you accidentally KO them, you just need to beat the E4 again and all that.

Reactions: Xen

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If you want to have that battle theme you must catch it (fainting it doesn't work unfortunately), but you can just catch Kyurem and still get the theme if you want to leave your Shiny Reshiram hunt for later, unless you want to SR Kyurem too lol.

Reactions: Xen
Does anyone have a 0 IV female Rattled Magikarp? If not a 0 IV Magikarp, then any female rattled Magikarp will do. CMT for either one (be reasonable, please).

Does anyone have a 0 IV female Rattled Magikarp? If not a 0 IV Magikarp, then any female rattled Magikarp will do. CMT for either one (be reasonable, please).
Does it need to be a Magikarp? I have .com's time machine togetic, which is HA and 0 IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)